THE BROWNS BOARD

Wouldn't it be nice?

knutz

To have a coach with the fire and drive as Singletary ????

Don't know if he can actually get the job done in SF, but I wouldn't mind seeing a coach like that at cleveland.

I thought I was dreaming when I saw the highlights in ESPN. Granted that payer's actions weren't even close to the worst I've seen in this league. It's great to see a coach step up call one of his highest paid players out like that and then send him to the locker room.

The best part was when after being told to leave the field he threw his helmet down and Singletary made him his bitch by making him go back and get it. icon_lol.gif

Don't know if he can actually get the job done in SF, but I wouldn't mind seeing a coach like that at cleveland.

Fanhood is about screaming and yelling. Coaching is not.

I'd rather have a coach that can put a gameplan together that doesn't lose by 20 at home to Seattle than a guy who yells at reporters.

Fanhood is about screaming and yelling. Coaching is not.

I'd rather have a coach that can put a gameplan together that doesn't lose by 20 at home to Seattle than a guy who yells at reporters.

Ummmmm he didn't do a dennis Green. I didn't see him yell at reporters. I saw him explain the situation with fire and intensity. I saw him bring some much needed discipline to a team that is falling apart.

Whether he turns them into a winner or not is debatable, but I bet he leaves that team better off than when he took over.

Guest ATENEARS

I always like Ditka ... and I loved Singletary tonight. That guy had that bead in his eye during his press conference, like he did in his playing days. Great intensity, I love that shit too ... there is a big difference between 'coaching' with intensity, and yelling. Leaving your players believe that you care more about the team and the results is a leadership quality.

I'd love to have that guy chewing some ass after a lackluster game.

I always like Ditka ... and I loved Singletary tonight. That guy had that bead in his eye during his press conference, like he did in his playing days. Great intensity, I love that shit too ... there is a big difference between 'coaching' with intensity, and yelling. Leaving your players believe that you care more about the team and the results is a leadership quality.

I'd love to have that guy chewing some ass after a lackluster game.

Look at haslett. One of the less Red-Ass guys out there. But he takes over in saint Louey and BLAM they start playing like champs. Go figure.

Archived