THE BROWNS BOARD

Moon Ball?

2yy4u

Shaq will start but have limited minutes. We have such a sweet deal right now. We have the pick and pop center and the banger center. Delonte learned from his mistakes from last year, and will be lock down material. Lebron will be Lebron. Mo needs to show that he is bigger than he is and he needs to put more effort on the D side. Paker was a steller pick up and will make our team even better on D. Moon is a beast when he wants to be, so that could be hit or miss. I am pretty excited about what we look like on paper.

Very nice outside the box thinking. He's a long wing player who can shoot a three, depend, and jump out of the gym. Along with Parker and Danny Green, he gives us some lineup flexibility and some athleticism on the wings that we really lacked last year.

I agree that Parker probably starts, because Mo and Delonte are each terrific but I'm not sure they work together against really good teams, especially on the defensive end.

Moon can spell James or be on the court with him.

I'd start Shaq, Andy, Lebron, Parker, and Mo. That leaves Delonte, Boobie, Z, Moon, Hickson, Jackson, and Danny Green off the bench. That's some really sick depth.

I think Hickson is going to have a 13 point, 8 rebound year.

I think Hickson is going to have a 13 point, 8 rebound year.

He has to prove he can handle defensive rotations and play a little more under control first, but I agree the kid has pretty serious talent. He appears to have some Drew Gooden in him----talent, but a head up ass streak and propensity to piss off the staff.

I'm liking the depth they have brought in. Should be a solid starting lineup. My only thing is that I hope good ol' Andy lives up to the contract they just handed to him. I think we overpayed for him but that is just my opinion....

Archived