THE BROWNS BOARD

dissappointing

Dirty Hands

i always come here first for my browns news and then frequent other sites i was highly dissappointed that the browns failed to receive an acknowledgement in this segment especially since it's supposed to be about the AFC north. such bias. they fail to remember it was just last year they (like all of us) were so high on the browns.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/0-3-19...mp-preview.html

I really don't expect too much pre season hype concerning the Browns.. We were terrible last season after so much was expected... the last few games our offense was simply offensive......

We now have an unproven new regime who'll only earn acclaim by winning on the football field... The consensus around the league is that we're in a partial rebuilding mode, with no clear cut leader at QB and a defense that has sucked since our return....

There are too many questions that need to be answered by the Browns football team.... Before we get any national respect we have to produce and earn the respect.....

Can't wait for camp to start, then and only then will all the questions be answered............

Peace

T.Dawg

The hottest training camp battle in the division is in Cleveland between quarterbacks Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson. This is the pair's third season together, but it's the first open competition between the two.

I think The camp will be a winner if we can get the D Line rotaion down pat and have a clear picture on LOLB, & SS positions. The Offense will be fine just as long as the league dosn't find out BE bought a case of stickem.

Why be dissappointed we sucked last year and national media has a tendency to assume we will suck again this year they are generally bad at looking over the whole situation especially with struggling clubs like the browns and fail to factor in several key ingredients...

It is generally assumed by most outsiders that the browns have mediocre at best talent when in fact this club has well above average talent in most areas and is only going to get smarter and better over time what the browns have lacked since their return but especially over the past four years is coordinating,coaching,tudoring,teaching,conditioning,preperation,creativity and proper management and use of the available players skillsets and they have had poor management of the team in general...

At this point under mankok its not a matter of if the browns are ever going to compete for titles again in the future, its only a matter of when and its just a matter of when this team can put it all together and gel i feel overall we still need a few more intelligent young players over the coarse of the next couple of years to be a serious threat year in and year out but we have the talent now to compete and do some damage and begin forging this teams near future...;)

Archived