THE BROWNS BOARD

The dreadful and illegal idea for a "mileage" tax

65 probably isn't the point, but I could see doing that at 70 on a 2 and one half year cycle, then at 75 on a yearly.

I could also see different types of licensing...restricted to normal city streets, no highways, no nighttime....that sort of thing.

It would have to be a license plate restriction, not an actual license restriction. Give the old blind ones bright orange ones so I know to stay away.

And make sure they have a helmet and their car wrapped in bubble wrap.

All funny stuff, but I think you will find the most serious accidents resulting in serious injury or death involve younger people 25 and under.....that is why your insurance rates usually take a nice drop once you attain 25 years of age.

If everyone drove like old folks, the roads would be much safer...

Dude you are nuts. Sure under 25 are reckless but over 65 is just as reckless. I am sure their are less fatalities, you can't die if your only going 25 on the highway. Kos

KOS translation: "lookame ! lookame ! I makesies upsies kinda likesies factsies"

Click below, and click down to page 15:

http://origin-www.nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DO...02009%20SAE.pdf

Dude you are nuts. Sure under 25 are reckless but over 65 is just as reckless. I am sure their are less fatalities, you can't die if your only going 25 on the highway. Kos

KOS translation: "lookame ! lookame ! I makesies upsies kinda likesies factsies"

Click below, and click down to page 15:

http://origin-www.nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DO...02009%20SAE.pdf

It's because they are all dead. I would like to see the percentage of drivers to accidents.

Dude you are nuts. Sure under 25 are reckless but over 65 is just as reckless. I am sure their are less fatalities, you can't die if your only going 25 on the highway.

So if you can't die or get hurt badly, what I said earlier about the roads being safer isn't so nuts but actually a spot on comment.

Thanks for supporting my position even though you don't know it.

Archived