THE BROWNS BOARD

Wasn't there some bleach blond receiver/te

VaporTrail

That we had this year or the year before that got hurt in the preseason? Supposed to be like JJ type... Or am I just making things up? Who the hell was that guy?

Um... we got Mike Furrey this year? He's not blonde tho.

The only blonde I can think of is Kevin Kasper, who was supposed to be a Wes Welker-type.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Um... we got Mike Furrey this year? He's not blonde tho.

The only blonde I can think of is Kevin Kasper, who was supposed to be a Wes Welker-type.

I remember Kasper, he was catching everything in sight during pre-season and then I never heard anything from him again. Not sure what happened to him.

I remember Kasper, he was catching everything in sight during pre-season and then I never heard anything from him again. Not sure what happened to him.

He got a preseason concussion i think

I dunno who you're talking about, but I bet he'd be a great possession receiver. Lots of heart, not afraid to go over the middle, not the fastest guy but one who runs great routes, the kind of guy you want on your team to make that one big catch.

Dennis

Kevvy Kasp was bad man. He was killing it in OTA's and they were all pumped about him, then he had hammy issues. His first completion back he got a neck injury I think and that finished off that book.

Shep and I both had fetishes for him but Shep won't admit it, I think.

Kasper was so ("artificially") friggin ripped he made Queen look like Waldo.

Dude's muscles were so over-developed it wouldn't surprise me if it was actually a case of a tendon or twelve (hammy or other) being ripped from the bone by a muscle that got a little too much Popeye spinach in a syringe.

Archived