THE BROWNS BOARD

Observations for a Friday

The Gipper

Here are some random end of week thoughts, various subjects:

1. Browns training camp opens today with rookies reporting. They are the first team in the NFL to start training camp. I don't believe that will help them win more games, but when you were 4-12 why not get things going as soon as possible.

2. The catch made yesterday by DeWayne Wise to preserve that perfect game will go down as one of the greatest catch's in baseball history. That ball was over the fence and he grabbed it.

3. Bruno was about as bad a movie as I have ever seen. It wasn't a bit funny except for a couple of points. (Borat was by far better...though in my opinion that only rated about a C+) How the guy got Elton John, Bono, Sting, and Snoop Dog together for that final scene is beyond me.

4. The Indians are a complete mismanaged mess. That pretty much says it all.

5. The Browns WILL be tougher with Mangini as their coach. Of course that may not be saying much if you are comparing it to Camp Cushy that was here under Crennell.

6. Try reading a book by Bernard Cornwell. He does mostly historical fiction. His books are probably not for chicks.

7. You can't beat a good blueberry strudel.

8. Alex Mack will eventually do a great job of solidifying the Browns offensive line. The most important positions on the OL: center and RT will appear to be in great hands in the future for the Browns.

9. OK, I am a guy in my 50s, but no matter what age you are you have to admit this: Jamie Lee Curtis has a great set of boobs. I got a DVD from the library the other day in which she had them out and on display. As good as the old Christmas window at Higbee's.

10. It is crazy when you get a tuition bill for your son for one semester that is $24,175.00 and that doesn't include books. Well that is what I just got. Fortunately, most of that is covered by his grants and scholarships.

11. I don't like doctor and lawyer shows no matter how critically acclaimed they are. (This despite being a lawyer myself and having a son who may want to be a doctor)

12. The Harry Potter movie, the Half-Blood Prince, to me was actually too short despite being over 2 1/2 hours long. A lot of critical information from the book was left out. (and the scene where they burn The Burrow should never have been put in. It was not in the book. The apparently just wanted to blow something up). And despite what some may tell you, Harry Potter, after the first couple of books/movies is definitely NOT just for kids.

13. The Cavs first round pick going to Spain for a couple years is really no problem in my view. He certainly wasn't going to be a factor on this team this coming year, and he could use some seasoning for sure. If the Cavs need a contribution from a young player they should hopefully get it from either J.J. Hickson or Darnell Jackson.

14. Is ESPN being run by Josef Goebbels? They suppress the news on Rapelisberger's rape accusation for 2-3 days and refuse to comment at all about the Erin Andrews situation. Its a good thing these guys don't control the political news.

15. In my opinion Tim Tebow has got to be the ugliest looking Heisman Trophy winner ever. Or at least in recent memory.

And despite obviously being a great college player, I doubt he will make any impact in the NFL.

That's it.

14. Is ESPN being run by Josef Goebbels? They suppress the news on Rapelisberger's rape accusation for 2-3 days and refuse to comment at all about the Erin Andrews situation. Its a good thing these guys don't control the political news.

ABC and Disney wants nothing to do with rape and Erin's sweet ass tits.

In retrospect and not being affiliated with ABC or Disney, and having seen 8 seconds of the peep-hole video, would have everything to do with motorboatin' Erin's sweet ass tits.

I know I didn't write it that way. Does this forum now automatically take the name of the QB of the football team in the Big Vagina and respell it to coincide with the current allegations against him?

(and FYI I came up with that name for Pee-town because its topography simulates that particular portion of a female's anatomy)

ABC and Disney wants nothing to do with rape and Erin's sweet ass tits.

In retrospect and not being affiliated with ABC or Disney, and having seen 8 seconds of the peep-hole video, would have everything to do with motorboatin' Erin's sweet ass tits.

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind glimpsing them, but I won't lose sleep over it. I can just open a Playboy...or look at Jamie Lee's sweet ass tits.

lol. because she's tall? or for real?

what about if it was just a little one, like a half centimeter or so? would that make a man gay?

No, it's just something that I have heard for years. There's no proof, but the accusations are enough to turn me away.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=J...s+hermaphrodite

There is no proof in that link and a lot of denial, but it just shows that the rumors exist.

holy cow! i was just messin' around.

true or not that just shows, once something is out there it's impossible to reel it back in.

still, a half a centimeter is pretty small....KIDDING i'm just KIDDING!

no need to back out of the thread or let it haunt anyone's mind today, it's Friday afterall.

but the seed has been planted.

I agree Gipper. My sister when she was 12 years old begged and begged me to read the books. I scoffed at her repeatedly and told her I don't read kids books (was in my 20's at the time). Well I was taking a flight to Miami one time and decided to take the book with me. I've read every one since then, and I've read the last book twice now.

The first two books have a child-like element to them, but books 3-7 are definitely not for kids.

The movie was a colossal disappointment, but movies on books usually are. They took that Dumbledore and took a huge shit on his face with how that was handled. Too many important plot points left out, so much so that it's guaranteed that Deathly Hallows will be another bastardization of the book. There is no way they can bridge the two movies together wihtout coming of as such.

It is my understanding that the last book will actually be made into 2 movies, so perhaps with that will help with properly fleshing the plot out.

Even if the price of admission for "Bruno" was a nickel with the wooden variety also being accepted, who would piss away 2 hours on that drivel?

As far as this goes:curtisleigh3jl.jpg How much are unsubstantiated rumors worth?

Are you gay?

So because I don't think Jamie Lee Curtis is this hot sex goddess like you I am gay? Or is the fact thatt I don't like hermaphrodites (which is kind of backwards thinking, but ok)?

Honestly, if Jamie Lee Curtis is the gold standard for "women" from here forward, put a bullet in my head.

Sorry if the hermaphrodite reference ruined the years you spent rubbing one out to shim.

:)

If Rothlesburger reads this thread he's going to give Jamie Lee a call.

Zombo

Dude,

It looks like you misspelled Big Ben's last name on purpose. Please explain. <_<

So because I don't think Jamie Lee Curtis is this hot sex goddess like you I am gay? Or is the fact thatt I don't like hermaphrodites (which is kind of backwards thinking, but ok)?

Honestly, if Jamie Lee Curtis is the gold standard for "women" from here forward, put a bullet in my head.

Jamie Lee may not be the gold standard, but she has (had) a first class rack, which is all I said. I can extrapolate and conclude that if you don't like a woman with a first class rack then you must like flat chested human beings. The extrapolation merely goes on from there.

Sorry if the hermaphrodite reference ruined the years you spent rubbing one out to shim.

Well, the hermaphrodite reference is just idiotic by womever came up with that idea.

So, I guess perhaps for you if it came down between a date with Jamie Lee and Rosie, I suppose you would pick Rosie. I will take Jamie Lee and be glad of it.

Jamie Lee Curtis has a great set of boobs.

I don't know how they look now but they looked pretty good to me in "Trading Places" (uncut/uncensored version). I don't think I would want to see them now...it would spoil a good mamory.

I don't know how they look now but they looked pretty good to me in "Trading Places" (uncut/uncensored version). I don't think I would want to see them now...it would spoil a good mamory.

that's what it was...not Brewster's Millions. i was con-fused. got my Prior mixed up with my Murphy...

If anyone wants to see Jamie's rack, I found the stills from "Trading Places"

** DON'T LOOK IF NUDITY OFFENDS YOU! **

CLICK HERE TO SEE JAMIE'S NAKED RACK

Archived