THE BROWNS BOARD

Observations for a Friday

The Gipper

Halle Berry went to my High School (Bedford High School).

**jealous**

ever see her there? i bet she was a string bean/ugly duckling, am i right?

sup manbearpig, you friggin' lurker! i see you down there, checkin' out the goods. :P

**jealous**

ever see her there? i bet she was a string bean/ugly duckling, am i right?

sup manbearpig, you friggin' lurker! i see you down there, checkin' out the goods. :P

No...she's younger than me.

they both have big racks, maybe give him a Sinead vs Jamie Lee choice....wait, that's not helping is it?

anyway what was that video you rented Gipster?

OH, it was the "Tailor of Panama". It also had Pierce Brosnan and Geoffrey Rush in it. I don't know how recent it was made. It wasn't a big screen hit or anything I am sure. I also don't know how recent it was, but it wasn't that long ago.

Halle Berry went to my High School (Bedford High School).

Hello Bedford!

I didn't go to Bedford, but I used to roadie for Westside Steve's band, and a guy in there was was Bedford and he would often say to the audience "Hello Bedford"

(Easy Street...Russ Hagler, guitar player. Maybe you knew him? He would be in his 50s now)

Geoffrey Rush is quality, might check it out. see if netflix has it on instant. thanks!

OK, there are only fleeting glimpses of her bubbies..as you might expect, so don't get overly excited.

Its not like that movie where Maris Tomei walks around with them hanging out. But it is sort of a spy flick, so it is somewhat entertaining.

OK, there are only fleeting glimpses of her bubbies..as you might expect, so don't get overly excited.

Its not like that movie where Maris Tomei walks around with them hanging out. But it is sort of a spy flick, so it is somewhat entertaining.

which one was that, White Men Can't Jump? or was that Rosie Perez? wait, was Tomei in My Cousin Vinny? Marissa, right? i'm too effin' lazy right now....whatever.

which one was that, White Men Can't Jump? or was that Rosie Perez? wait, was Tomei in My Cousin Vinny? Marissa, right? i'm too effin' lazy right now....whatever.

I presume he's talking about "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" in which Marissa got nude scene of the year. It also was a totally killer flick with Ethan Hawke and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Lums would most likely enjoy this aspect, but the rest of us must be able to handle a naked Phillip doggie pounding the shit out of Marissa.

If you focus just right, you can block out Phil's gut flapping off her back and see just her ass and tits.

Kathy may remove me as a friend off Facebook cuz of this.

For the rest of you that wanted the link, I tested it again after work and it is dead now. If you want it bad enough do some searches and be careful. Use your antivirus big time. Seriously though, the vid sucks and you really can't see anything pert.....pertinent. Although she does do some really strange bending over and rubbing her ass stuff that's kinda weird. I'd harken to bet she is more embarrassed about that than the nude part.

I could never really understand why women get so bent about being seen naked when they're smoking. It's not like they have size issue like guys.

Archived