THE BROWNS BOARD

COMCAST Sports & Internet - GOOD CHANGES

Dan in Florida

FYI, "NFL Network" will be available starting August 1st for Comcast Basic Digital Customers.

Also, ESPN360 will be available starting August 1st for Comcast Internet Custormers (Great for College Football).

Comcast also just added ESPNU and plans to add NBAtv too, to the basic packages.

----------------------------------

I thought some of you may have Comcast and would probably like to know.

NFL Network is already on. Not sure when they started it, but I knew it was supposed to be coming "around August" (according to their releases a few months ago) so I checked it the other day to see...and it was on.

NFL Network is already on. Not sure when they started it, but I knew it was supposed to be coming "around August" (according to their releases a few months ago) so I checked it the other day to see...and it was on.

Mine, in Fort Lauderdale, is not on yet...I checked again last night.

I saw some e-mail from them today....i just zapped it.

I already get NFL net as i have more than the basic package...have to see what 360 is all about.

Our local electric company has wired for cable and internet and is going to start providing competition to Scamcast...it's about time.

I like the idea of paying my electric, cable, net, and phone all in one. Unless the EPB (electric power board) package is way inferior to what i currently receive, Comcast is a thing of the past for me.

I already get NFL net as i have more than the basic package...have to see what 360 is all about.

Espn360.com is really cool (during College Football Season). They show a ton of games LIVE and you can replay many of them as well. The resolution is very good too, you can hook your laptop up to a TV and have a pretty good picture. That's what I like about Espn360.com.

That could hook me...I love the Browns, but the gators aren't far behind, and overall, i prefer college football to the NFL.

I can sit and watch almost any NCAA game...the NFL....it Browns and then possibly the Titans, and even less, the Falcons....they are the local feed teams, so it kind of wears on you a builds over time

Bummer. They must be doing it market by market then. But at least you know you'll get it in just a few days.

Mine (NFL Network) went on today :P ...just in time to hear Favre is staying retired.

Watch Minnesota sign Vick now (my speculation only).

Archived