THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben relaxes with Shaq

Guest TheJokersWILD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breaking news just in apparently The Browns are filing a suit also, they claim that Big Gay Ben has been raping them for years.

Breaking news:

Another Steeler fan shows up to make fun of a woman being raped. Wow that is really funny.

These Steelers fans truly are a class act.

More Breaking News:

Holmes10_Ward_86 has been raping punctuation, grammar, and the English language in general for even longer.

It is always nice to see fans rip on someone about grammar when they have nothing of substance, or even anything football related to say in retort.

Browns fans have so little ammo these days that it is sad.

You would look less Retarded if you just looked to the ground and said "yessum" or "thank you sir, may I have another" when in the presence of a Steelers fan.

Breaking news:

Another Steeler fan shows up to make fun of a woman being raped. Wow that is really funny.

Nice try Corky!!

How is this in any way making fun of a woman being raped.

I believe that he was referring the the ass raping the Steelers have been giving your pathetic organization.

It is always nice to see fans rip on someone about grammar when they have nothing of substance, or even anything football related to say in retort.

Browns fans have so little ammo these days that it is sad.

You would look less Retarded if you just looked to the ground and said "yessum" or "thank you sir, may I have another" when in the presence of a Steelers fan.

And it's always nice to see stooler trolls call for back-up when they get spanked on a rival's board.

duke0476

High School Baller

Thank(s): 0

For those keeping score, your team can't win without cheating, and your "fan's" can't handle chicken-shitting without running to daddy.

Welcome, douche.

And it's always nice to see stooler trolls call for back-up when they get spanked on a rival's board.

duke0476

High School Baller

Thank(s): 0

For those keeping score, your team can't win without cheating, and your "fan's" can't handle chicken-shitting without running to daddy.

Welcome, douche.

First off, thanks for the welcome.

Secondly, no one has ever had to cheat to beat the lowly Browns. You couldnt even beat the Bengals record to stay out of the basement.

Third of all, I have no idea wtf you were trying to say at the end of your statement. Something about chickens shitting on your daddy......I dont know I could not decipher it.

That's probably because basic reading comprehension skills elude most squealer trolls.

Or it could mean that Browns fans cannot form a sentence that makes any damn sense.

God knows they know nothing about football, why should they be able to grasp the english language.

Breaking news:

Yea kind of like all the Browns fans on here were hoping that Ben had a broken neck after he was taken off on a stretcher in the final game of the regular season last year in December. So spare me the bullshit about Steelers fans being a class act and acting like the Browns fans have class. You're just a xxxxing hypocrite. Go back and find some of the posts on here when that incident occured and you will see just how sick some of you really are on this site. Of course many of you guys thought that Ben was finished after that game and he would go on to lose in the playoffs. Well all he proceeded to do was go onto win the Super Bowl and lead the Steelers on one of the greatest end of game drives ever culminated by one of if not the greatest TD catch in Super Bowl history by Santanio Holmes...

Nice try Corky!!

How is this in any way making fun of a woman being raped.

I believe that he was referring the the ass raping the Steelers have been giving your pathetic organization.

I'm sorry. I forgot that I was speaking with someone of well-below-average intelligence. Being on a Browns Board, I guess I just take it for granted that the people I speak with are going to be above-average intelligence. My bad.

Let me explain this in simple terms: This is a thread about Big Gay Ben raping a woman .... A Steelers fan comes on and correlates this to the Steelers winning football games. I would love to hear you explain how smack-talk in a thread about a woman being violated isn't making light of that situation.

Perhaps, if you and Holmes had even an ounce of class, you could have added your remarks in a more appropriate thread.

Your family must be so proud.

Yea kind of like all the Browns fans on here were hoping that Ben had a broken neck after he was taken off on a stretcher in the final game of the regular season last year in December. So spare me the bullshit about Steelers fans being a class act and acting like the Browns fans have class. You're just a xxxxing hypocrite. Go back and find some of the posts on here when that incident occured and you will see just how sick some of you really are on this site. Of course many of you guys thought that Ben was finished after that game and he would go on to lose in the playoffs. Well all he proceeded to do was go onto win the Super Bowl and lead the Steelers on one of the greatest end of game drives ever culminated by one of if not the greatest TD catch in Super Bowl history by Santanio Holmes...

Wait a tick, I remember all you Stooler fans wanting Leftwich, and when Rapelisberger took your team to the super bowl and won it, all of you stooler bandwagon fags went on the Rapelisberger bandwagon. You wanna talk about hypocrites, look in the mirror and look at yourself, because you are just as bad.

I'm sorry. I forgot that I was speaking with someone of well-below-average intelligence. Being on a Browns Board, I guess I just take it for granted that the people I speak with are going to be above-average intelligence. My bad.

Let me explain this in simple terms: This is a thread about Big Gay Ben raping a woman .... A Steelers fan comes on and correlates this to the Steelers winning football games. I would love to hear you explain how smack-talk in a thread about a woman being violated isn't making light of that situation.

Perhaps, if you and Holmes had even an ounce of class, you could have added your remarks in a more appropriate thread.

Actually it's a thread about Ben playing against Shaq not about the rape. Ill add my remarks to it and Ive said this on the Steelers site that if Ben is found guilty then he should suffer the consequences and pay the price like anybody else would. Kind of like piece of shit Stallworth should be put away for life after running over a man drunk and killing somebody. Ben is a great Quarterback and the Steelers cant win without him I believe, but Ive never come on here and said Big Gay Ben is a saint or anything. Ive heard from many people that he is a complete asshole. And like I just said we dont know yet if he is guilty or not but if he is found guilty then he should pay the price just like any other person would bottom line...

You should have done a little research before you call me hypocrite. I never once wished for anything bad to happen to Big Gay Ben. As far as the thread goes, it seemed pretty obvious that the comments being made about Big Gay Ben were intentionally aimed at getting under the skin of the Steelers trolls ... guess it worked.

You should have done a little research before you call me hypocrite. I never once wished for anything bad to happen to Big Gay Ben. As far as the thread goes, it seemed pretty obvious that the comments being made about Big Gay Ben were intentionally aimed at getting under the skin of the Steelers trolls ... guess it worked.

Yea it just seems funny how the Browns fans spend more time talking about the Steelers fans,Ben,and the Steelers team as opposed to being concerned about what is going on with their own team. Obsession and jealousy are two words that come to mind as far as that goes. And I'm sure somebody will respond to me by saying "Well what are you guys doing on our board then and blah blah blah". I havent been on this board in 6 months, and just made my first posts on this site since February a week or so ago...

Yea it just seems funny how the Browns fans spend more time talking about the Steelers fans,Ben,and the Steelers team as opposed to being concerned about what is going on with their own team. Obsession and jealousy are two words that come to mind as far as that goes. And I'm sure somebody will respond to me by saying "Well what are you guys doing on our board then and blah blah blah". I havent been on this board in 6 months, and just made my first posts since February a week or so ago...

Exaggerate much. Of course we talk about the Steelers ... because they are in our division and are our rival. I bet if you go to a Giants board, you will see them discussuing the Eagles and the Cowboys ... It's not rocket science, Holmes.

Exaggerate much. Of course we talk about the Steelers ... because they are in our division and are our rival. I bet if you go to a Giants board, you will see them discussuing the Eagles and the Cowboys ... It's not rocket science, Holmes.

There are some people on here that are logical and you seem to be one of them Ill give you that. But this Dawgpound guy coming on here and making statements that the Browns have better wr's,rb,and everything else then the Steelers when they havent beaten the Steelers in the last 11 tries really makes a lot of you guys look like you have no clue what you're talking about. Do you honestly think that your Browns team as you currently sit here today with question marks still at QB,and a suspect D that still cant stop the run consistently enough is anywhere close to having a chance of overtaking the Steelers and seriously competing in this division?? I'd concern myself with trying to overtake the Ravens for 2nd best team in this division and maybe just maybe competing for a possible wildcard position before thinking that your Browns team the way it currently stands today has a legit chance of overtaking the Steelers in this division over the next few years...

There are some people on here that are logical and you seem to be one of them Ill give you that. But this Dawgpound guy coming on here and making statements that the Browns have better wr's,rb,and everything else then the Steelers when they havent beaten the Steelers in the last 11 tries really makes a lot of you guys look like you have no clue what you're talking about. Do you honestly think that your Browns team as you currently sit here today with question marks still at QB,and a suspect D that still cant stop the run consistently enough is anywhere close to having a chance of overtaking the Steelers and seriously competing in this division?? I'd concern myself with trying to overtake the Ravens for 2nd best team in this division and maybe just maybe competing for a possible wildcard position before thinking that your Browns team the way it currently stands today has a legit chance of overtaking the Steelers in this division over the next few years...

We were seriously competing in this division 2 years ago and have pretty much the same team (minus the joke of a coaching staff) so it's not unrealistic to think that we might have a good year with some good coaching. Whether Mangini can pull that off remains to be seen but I like what I see so far. Your team, coming off a Super Bowl win, will have the obstacle of everyone and their mother gunning for them so it will be very interesting to see how it plays out. Remember that even though you have beat us quite a bit recently, you are barely ahead of us in head-to-head record which goes to show how cyclical it has been over the years. Our time is long overdue and it's coming. Be prepared :)

We were seriously competing in this division 2 years ago and have pretty much the same team (minus the joke of a coaching staff) so it's not unrealistic to think that we might have a good year with some good coaching. Whether Mangini can pull that off remains to be seen but I like what I see so far. Your team, coming off a Super Bowl win, will have the obstacle of everyone and their mother gunning for them so it will be very interesting to see how it plays out. Remember that even though you have beat us quite a bit recently, you are barely ahead of us in head-to-head record which goes to show how cyclical it has been over the years. Our time is long overdue and it's coming. Be prepared :)

The Browns do have talent on their team I wont dispute that, but they still lack the one thing that every Super Bowl caliber playoff team needs and that's stability at the Quarterback position. The fact that Mangini is still not set on whether Derek Anderson who had an absolutely pathetic season last year or Brady Quinn is going to be the Starter this season for the Browns tells you right there that the Browns are not going to be taken seriously and are not going to be legit playoff or Super Bowl contenders until they get stability at that QB position once and for all. Yes the Browns were competing very good with the Steelers for the division back in 2007 and finished with the same exact record. But the Steelers are a much better football team all the way across the board now then they were back in 2007 when the Browns were fighting with them for the division title.

As for the Steelers yes they will get everyone's best shot this year being the defending champs and that's exactly how I want it. The Steelers schedule this season is much much easier then it was last season, and a lot of the same players that were on the Super Bowl winning team in 2005 were on the team last year as well and they will not let a Super Bowl hangover or letdown occur much like they did in 2006. Plus, Mike Tomlin is not Bill Cowher either who didnot care what happened in 2006 since he was ready to retire. Tomlin will not take things for granted and will not let his team get complacent. If you listen to him at training camp and even before in May and June he doesnt want to hear anything about repeating or the 2008 Steelers. As long as Ben can stay healthy which Ill admit is a question mark, and the defense which is almost exactly the same minus McFadden and Larry Foote which werent huge losses play like they are capable of without serious injuries, the Steelers will be right there once again come January competing for a 7th Lombardi Trophy...

The Browns do have talent on their team I wont dispute that, but they still lack the one thing that every Super Bowl caliber playoff team needs and that's stability at the Quarterback position. The fact that Mangini is still not set on whether Derek Anderson who had an absolutely pathetic season last year or Brady Quinn is going to be the Starter this season for the Browns tells you right there that the Browns are not going to be taken seriously and are not going to be legit playoff or Super Bowl contenders until they get stability at that QB position once and for all. Just because Mangini hasn't picked a QB yet doesn't mean that there won't be stability at the position. In fact, I believe that the opposite is true. For the first time, there will actually be a QB competition, that hasn't already been decided by the GM, so whomever wins this position will have truly earned it.

Yes the Browns were competing very good with the Steelers for the division back in 2007 and finished with the same exact record. But the Steelers are a much better football team all the way across the board now then they were back in 2007 when the Browns were fighting with them for the division title. The same could be said for the Browns. Just by having a legitimate head coach, already makes us a much better team. Just imagine what we could have done in 2007 if we had had a real coach.

The Browns do have talent on their team I wont dispute that, but they still lack the one thing that every Super Bowl caliber playoff team needs and that's stability at the Quarterback position. The fact that Mangini is still not set on whether Derek Anderson who had an absolutely pathetic season last year or Brady Quinn is going to be the Starter this season for the Browns tells you right there that the Browns are not going to be taken seriously and are not going to be legit playoff or Super Bowl contenders until they get stability at that QB position once and for all. Yes the Browns were competing very good with the Steelers for the division back in 2007 and finished with the same exact record. But the Steelers are a much better football team all the way across the board now then they were back in 2007 when the Browns were fighting with them for the division title.

As for the Steelers yes they will get everyone's best shot this year being the defending champs and that's exactly how I want it. The Steelers schedule this season is much much easier then it was last season, and a lot of the same players that were on the Super Bowl winning team in 2005 were on the team last year as well and they will not let a Super Bowl hangover or letdown occur much like they did in 2006. Plus, Mike Tomlin is not Bill Cowher either who didnot care what happened in 2006 since he was ready to retire. Tomlin will not take things for granted and will not let his team get complacent. If you listen to him at training camp and even before in May and June he doesnt want to hear anything about repeating or the 2008 Steelers. As long as Ben can stay healthy which Ill admit is a question mark, and the defense which is almost exactly the same minus McFadden and Larry Foote which werent huge losses play like they are capable of without serious injuries, the Steelers will be right there once again come January competing for a 7th Lombardi Trophy...

Like Brownfan 17 said, the QB competition will help Anderson and Quinn. It will push them to the limit and make them earn the job.

Guest TheJokersWILD

This is all coming from a guy who said this in another thread...

Hahaha wow putting a picture of the Lombardi Trophy on the Cleveland Browns website now that's hilarious. Well here is my response to that WAKE THE xxxx UP cause it's a dream and that's the only time you will ever see the Lombardi Trophy inside Shitstains stadiums is in your xxxxing dreams...I know I know the response is going to be well the Steelers cheated for all 6 of their Trophy's and Harrison's on roids and blah blah blah blah yap yap yap yap yap yap xxxxing yap yap yap...Here is a concept for all the Browns fans why dont you focus on your team led by Mangina who is nothing but a gum chewing punk that has never accomplished anything on finding somehow someway to do something you havent done in the last 11 tries and that's beat the defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Once you do that then maybe somebody in the NFL will take the Browns seriously and not for the complete joke they are now...

What's it gonna be? First you laugh because I posted a Lombardi trophy, now we have talent.Whats wrong with having a goal of winning a Super Bowl? When the season starts everyone has the same record and everyone has a chance to compete. THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY THESE THINGS CALLED GAMES! Any team can make the playoff even the lowly Lions. Blow it out your ass Holmes10

Hey duke-duke-duke-duke of stool-stool-stool, duke of stool-stool-stool, duke of stool-stool- stool, as eyeeee, walk thru this stool (pittspuke) nothing can stop, this puke, i mean duke of stool. and you , you are my girl (mommy) ............ SINCEREST apoligies to Mr.

Gene Chandler.

Please get off our board.

Wow, I dont even know what to say. The typical Browns fan intellegence is showing through here. Brilliant is all I can say.

I'm quite capable of forming a rational, grammatically correct sentence, thank you very much. But then, I'm a stickler that way. Some folks don't care if they make typographical errors on a casual message board. Still, most casual observers are able to comprehend the intent of a hastily typed message. Seems you were the only one who had a problem understanding Legacy Fan.

And to correct your second point...we understand and know football much better than your typical front-runner squealer fan. We understand BOTH sides of the game...the winning and the losing. Thanks to your 'team' we also know that steroid abuse will get you a lot of notoriety.

Now you are resorting to 70's smack? Tread carefully here because I can name a few former Browns players that were roided up.

I live near Cleveland and sincerely hope the Browns do well. We need a better rival, we are getting bored with only having to worry about one team in our division (Baltimore, or the old Browns whichever you prefer) Thank you Modell for finally fielding a competitive modern era team.

Plus, it is just pitiful watching all you weak ass fans try to come up with good comebacks. Seems all the mental capacity you have is name calling, making up hilarious songs and steroid use. Good luck with that.

I apologize, I did not realize you were actually mentally handicapped.....I feel bad now.

This thread was not started as a thread about the alleged assault you moron.

Furthermore, if you think the original post in this thread does not reek of smack you truely are Retarded my challenged friend.

I apologize, I did not realize you were actually mentally handicapped.....I feel bad now.

This thread was not started as a thread about the alleged assault you moron.

Furthermore, if you think the original post in this thread does not reek of smack you truely are Retarded my challenged friend.

What was the very first sentence in this thread...

Big Gay Ben enjoyed a warm reception from Pittsburgh Steelers fans in his first public appearance since being named in a civil lawsuit by a woman who alleges he sexually assaulted her.

That has nothing to do with the assault?!? Then why does it have the words sexual and assault in it? I can't wait to hear this explanation....

What was the very first sentence in this thread...

Big Gay Ben enjoyed a warm reception from Pittsburgh Steelers fans in his first public appearance since being named in a civil lawsuit by a woman who alleges he sexually assaulted her.

That has nothing to do with the assault?!? Then why does it have the words sexual and assault in it? I can't wait to hear this explanation....

Admittedly, I guess it could go either way. A story about his appearance on Shaq's new show, or about his first appearance since the allegations.

Admittedly, I guess it could go either way. A story about his appearance on Shaq's new show, or about his first appearance since the allegations.

Perhaps now might be a good time to apologize for calling me a moron or mentally handicapped.

Perhaps now might be a good time to apologize for calling me a moron or mentally handicapped.

Nope, I still stand by that statement.

I admitted my mistake but to say this was not started to incite smack is still wrong and to say that holmes' comments were making light of sexual assault is also one hell of a stretch to make.

Nope, I still stand by that statement.

I admitted my mistake but to say this was not started to incite smack is still wrong and to say that holmes' comments were making light of sexual assault is also one hell of a stretch to make.

I should have known you wouldn't be man enough to do it.

The smack was started by Holmes and propigated by you. All I did was point out that a thread containing discussion about a rape charge was not an appropriate forum for such comments. If that hurt your feelings ... too bad.

Archived