THE BROWNS BOARD

Question for the board

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who thinks there are still legitimate questions about whether or not Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and whether or not he's eligible to be president? And if so, what are those questions?

None from me. Since he has the highest Security Clearance he obviously was born in the USA. It's just bull.

Who thinks there are still legitimate questions about whether or not Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and whether or not he's eligible to be president? And if so, what are those questions?

Whether or not the 'true' certificate has been shown, I cannot understand how Obama could have arrived at Pennsylvia Ave. with any legitimate doubts about his native land.

If there is any confusion, I still don't understand why he doesn't simply put all or any speculation to bed.

The bottome line to me, however, is that the Clinton's would have gone for the juggler if there was any real doubt.

Yeah, that's my feeling as well. I don't think the CIA or any other intelligence agency would of let this come to pass if he was really a foreigner in disguise. I know they've had serious gaffe's concerning our intelligence in the past, but I just don't see this one as one of those times.

But we already know who on here has the most serious questions, be prepared to have a long winded right wing nutso article quoted in this thread.

I honestly don't think that this matters. The question was not raised until he had already reached "maximum exposure" (for lack of a better term) and what do you think the reaction of this country would have been if he was declared ineligible after all the momentum he had obtained? For the very reason I do not care right now; I don't think it would make any meaningful difference and would only lead to extreme violence and revolt throughout the country. This is easy for me to call...it's fun to kick around but for the betterment of the country the issue should die.

Just answer the question, T. I'm not trying to access your frontal lobe through your computer.

(Or am I?)

He has shown sufficient evidence to be where he is, unless it is a fake cerificate. But there are some who are seeking the truth to this matter and all Obama would have to do is show the real birth certificate.

My question is what does he have to hide by not showing it?

Until then this is a dead subject.

1. Allegedly, his long form birth certificate is sealed.

How did a copy get to the AP and his web site if it's sealed.

2. What the heck is his great grandmother and many Kenyans claiming

he was born in Kenya, if he was born in Hawaii?

3. I forget the name of the certificate, but it was given to

young children in need of one back then, as a document that

was given despite the possibility of being born elsewhere.

4. Ordinarily, who really cares about the confusion, except....

for his insistence on putting our country down, saying we're arrogant,

not a Christian nation, saying everything bad is our fault, we're racist, etc etc etc...

like he isn't from here.

5. Obama has about as much love for being in America, as the robot in the

movie "The day the world stood still"

It is a legitimate question, why would the State of Hawaii and the White House make such a big deal about it?

Even after lou dobbs stated that the original birth certificate was destroyed.

CNN's Lou Dobbs reported that Hawaii officials had destroyed Obama's original 1961 birth certificate without citing a source.

Destroyed

Whatever, if he is legal or not he is at the current time our president, or what some may say the Community Organizer-in-Chief.

But then again heck, with all of the liberals in power and with their Total Control of what is happening in government do You think that Liberal DC would kick his Ass out of office if it was found to be that Obama was really born in Kenya?

I dont think so, the Liberals dont have any regards for the rule of law or the Constitution. Just as long they are self serving and trying to please every special intrest group they feel the end justifies the means.

T, I've never been convinced that you're all there, and we've got thousands of your posts pointing to the likely conclusion that you're not. But the idea that the people who are making "such a big deal out of this" are "the White House and the State of Hawaii" is funny, even once you accept that it's coming from you.

And offering as proof the fact that "even Lou Dobbs" believes something is only slightly less comical. Especially when you link to an article where an official in Hawaii is saying, ""I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Now, I know if you switch the letters in his name you get "No Fuki", which is him trying to say "Obama's parents never did it" in code so he doesn't get disappeared by the CIA's psy-ops team, but ask yourself this: who told him to lie?

The rest of your post is your usual fare. Though I like how you capitalize "Total Control". Honestly, I have no idea how you make it through each day so worried about Things That Are Not There.

Cal, maybe I can help you sleep easier because there are easy answers to all your questions.

1. In 2001, Hawaii's birth records went paperless. There is no original paper document for Barack Obama because anyone born before then had their paper documents discarded. They are now on electronic file. What you have is an official document from the state of Hawaii certifying that they have his birth record on file. In other words, that's his birth certificate. It's certified by the state of Hawaii.

2. In the interview with his grandmother, through a translator, she first says he was born in Kenya, then corrects herself, then repeats that he was born in Hawaii again, then again. Honestly, if all you're basing this on (and you are) is that the grandmother made a mistake in the translated interview and then corrected herself maybe you should find another way to occupy your time.

3. I don't know what this means, and neither do you, it seems.

4. This is nonsense that, even if it were true, proves nothing.

5. More nonsense that, even if true, proves nothing.

I'll add a question for you:

1. If he was born in Kenya, why do two Hawaii newspapers have his birth announcement in their papers on the day he was born? After all, the papers get their birth announcements from the hospitals.

Are you suggesting that the conspiracy was launched then, at the time of his birth? If so, please walk me through that scenario.

Better yet, why doesn't T do it since he's already got the 256 pieces of papers tacked to his wall charting out the whole thing.

Heck, you just previously outlined an "ad hominem" attack.

Now, T says what he says, and you attack him personally, to discredit and disprove what he says.

Stop being a hypocrite, or we'll get nowwhere.

The DIRECTOR OF CNN (you know, the only news channel you dweebs accept as gospel),

had researches tell him that the ORIGINAL was destroyed.

Now, why the hell is there such outrage that there is a QUESTION ???????????????????

<H1 id=header>Political Vel Craft</H1>

July 26, 2009

<H3 class=storytitle>Obama’s Birth Certificate: Either CNN President Jon Klein or Dr. Chiyome Fukino Is Truthful – Truth Does Not Contradict Truth!</H3>Filed under: cnn, eligibility, fukino, klein, obama, video — volubrjotr @ 9:27 am

<H3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">CNN president says one thing, while Director of Health For The State Of Hawaii says another.</H3>This Could Very Well Upset *The Cult Of COLB

CNN/U.S. president Jon Klein sent an email to a handful of “Lou Dobbs Tonight” staffers last night regarding the coverage of the so-called Birthers and the validity of Obama’s eligibility.

In part, Klein writes, “It seems this story is dead — because anyone who still is not convinced doesn’t really have a legitimate beef.” Klein asked CNN researchers to dig into the question of why Obama couldn’t produce the original birth certificate. The researchers contacted the Hawaii Health Dept. and confirmed that paper documents were discarded in 2001 when the department went paperless. That reportedly includes Obama’s original birth certificate.

If Klein’s statement is true, then this official statement, dated October 31, 2008, from state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino is false:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

If what Klein says is true, Fukino is lying. If what Fukino says is true, Klein is lying. It’s one or the other, isn’t it?

Here are some good points:

http://michaelpatrickleahy.blogspot.com/20...ome-fukino.html

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008 08-93

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i."

###

My call to ask the questions outlined below to Janice Okubo, the Communications Office contact listed on the Department of Health Statement has not yet been returned.

My unanswered questions for Janice Okubo and Dr. Chiyome Fukino are as follows:

1. Did you review the content of your October 31, 2008 statement with the Hawaii Attorney General and receive a written opinion from him that such a statement would not violate Hawaii privacy laws before you released it ?

2. If you reviewed it with the Attorney General, and he responded to you in writing, can you share that response with us ? Did he give you a legal opinion that you could issue such a release and not be in violation of the State of Hawaii's privacy laws ?

3. Did you review the content of your October 31, 2008 statement with Governor Lingle and receive her approval of the statement before you released it ?

4. Did you personally view an actual physical copy of the long form original birth certificate from August 4, 1961 signed by the attending physician at a Honolulu hospital?

5. What was the name of the hospital ?

6. What was the name of the attending physician ?

7. Besides holding an actual hard copy of the original August 4, 1961 birth certificate signed by the attending physician at a specific hospital in Honolulu, are there any other means by which, as you say "the state of Hawaii can have Barack Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with the state's policies and procedures regarding maintaining "original birth certificates on record".

8. Was the original birth certificate on record submitted as part of the 1911 Hawaii Birth Certificate program, which allowed parents of children residing in Hawaii who were over one year of age to submit alternate birth dcoumentation to the Department of Health and still be called "an original birth certificate."?

9. On what date was the original birth certificate on file registered ?

10. Did Senator Obama personally authorize Dr. Fukino and Dr. Onaka to personally view his "original birth certificate on record." ? If so, when and how ?

11. Did Senator Obama personally authorize Dr. Fukino and Dr. Onaka to issue the statement of October 31, 2008 ? If so, when and how ?

12. Have Dr. Fukino and Dr. Onaka had any communication with Senator Obama or did they meet with him in person on any occasion in the last 30 days or in the last year ? If so, were those communications or meetings negotiations related to statements to be made about his birth certificate ?

We will see if I get a response before or after election day !

NOW,...

read follow this link, and read this excellent article on the matter:

http://www.pr-inside.com/hawai-i-health-di...ino-r893490.htm

Then, if you have read my last three posts,...

tell me there isn't any reason for wondering about the legitimacy of

the claim that Obama was BORN in Hawaii.

OH, and Heck, don't launch an ad hominem attack on me, or have a pinch-hitter bat for you and do the same thing...

simply address the issues and content in the last three posts.

Say, libs really agree with Ann Coulter ! (that must mean the libs are completely wacko on this issue, by

lib's own source attacks, right?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYQr2a4vqqg...feature=related

None, let's move on people.

Confirms Birth Certificate is Real - AGAIN

NOW,...

read follow this link, and read this excellent article on the matter:

http://www.pr-inside.com/hawai-i-health-di...ino-r893490.htm

Then, if you have read my last three posts,...

tell me there isn't any reason for wondering about the legitimacy of

the claim that Obama was BORN in Hawaii.

LOL, what an article, filled with hate.

"So-called "birthers" denounce the notion that Obama was born in Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, despite court rulings and statements by Fukino and Hawaii's Republican governor, Linda Lingle."

Huh? Why, because you say it is? Answer the question.

That's from you Heck!!??

LOL :D

Hey I'd be shocked if there was anything to this one.

Though I'd have a big laugh if it were true even I hope it'd be supressed.

The shitstorm would be something the country could do without.

No idea why the certificate glitches came about.

WSS

I'll add a question for you:

1. If he was born in Kenya, why do two Hawaii newspapers have his birth announcement in their papers on the day he was born? After all, the papers get their birth announcements from the hospitals.

Are you suggesting that the conspiracy was launched then, at the time of his birth? If so, please walk me through that scenario.

That's actually kind of odd. The day he was born? Is that even possible today, with the internet, fax, email, cell phones?? Physical copies of newspapers still have printing press deadlines.

There's some Alex Jones you were hoping for in the thread heck, now giddy-up!

That's actually kind of odd. The day he was born? Is that even possible today, with the internet, fax, email, cell phones?? Physical copies of newspapers still have printing press deadlines.

Uh-oh. This proves he was pre-destined to be President. (Anti-Christ anyone?)

His birth was reported the SAME DAY in the newspaper? in 1961 ?

Interested. Put an ad in the paper for a boat, and it takes 3 days to get in there,

and THAT is with computers.

But, I guess on a cloudy night, there was a gap in the clouds,

and one star was Left and shined in Heaven...

"good golly Miss Molly"

LOL, what an article, filled with hate. k

Hmm. I gave my opinion. You attacked ME, to discredit

the content of my posts. Again.

Heck would be so proud. But "ad hominem" attacks must be okay,

if they are from the liberal side. (I'm person A, K is person B, and C is my three posts).

IMHO? ADDRESS THE CONTENT OR YOU LOSE YOUR ARGUMENT BY SIMPLY

ATTACKING THE PERSON WHO POSTED CONTENT.

I think you're joking, Leg. I guess I should have said "for the day he was born" or "noting the day he was born". I might have just touched off a new conspriacy theory.

Archived