THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamal Lewis

WPB Dawg Fan

Guest Masters
Hey some of these new heavy posting names are throwing me off. I need a scorecard.

Who is Masters? Who is Bunker?

DWJ

I was MIKMAS on the old version. I just went with my last name on the new setup.

I've been JADBF (just another dumb Browns fan) Since I joined here.

On the old ABJ site and then Nav's Browns Revolution I was Golfer704u (hence Riffer keeps calling me Golf icon_e_biggrin.gif)

You should have went back to Golf on this new board dude LOL.

It's like calling an old buddy by his real name instead of his nickname after you haven't seen him in years. Just doesn't feel right.

Wow...this one got away from itself...

Anyway, to address ATE about why I am giving JL credit for facing top defenses....it is because DESPITE facing top defenses he is still in the top 10 in the AFC and top 14 in the NFL...now please remind me where DA is???

Guest Masters
Wow...this one got away from itself...

Anyway, to address ATE about why I am giving JL credit for facing top defenses....it is because DESPITE facing top defenses he is still in the top 10 in the AFC and top 14 in the NFL...now please remind me where DA is???

Sorry for this one getting away from itself. I take my blame for that.

But you are right and your point wasn't missed. While burried in the above, that was my response as well. Lewis isn't playing that bad. Hell, he is doing better than half the RBs in the league. You can't say that about DA. Yet both faced those same D's.

Guest ATENEARS
Lol....I followed you...whose post is third in this thread and whose if fourth..

Oh and pot, if you are gonna call the kettle black for following people, wasn't it you who followed Rich and Ghoolie to the ABJ and Navs board after you booted them from here (not to mention Inspecta when your panties got in a bunch and you booted him)? icon_lol.gif

I love when people enter in year #6 of an 11-year story and then act like they are telling you how it is.

It would be kind of like a new member here trying to inform you of reasons for the demise of the ABJ.

You should have introduced yourself before taking the baseball shots. I don't have time to look up registrations and keep track of such and I certainly gave you enough opportunities to shed some light where you were coming from.

then you drop the Revolution ... and then ABJ on me?

That was dumb. No hard feelings, but dumb if you can see it from my perspective.

Welcome aboard mike. (you tip-toed up on me like Jamal hitting a hole)

Guest ATENEARS
A lot of blame has been directed at JL over the past weeks....but even with his comparative lack of production to date...he really isn't doing nearly as bad as many think!!!

533 yds in 8 games...on pace to get 1066

He has faced the #1 rush defense 2x, as well as the #3, #5, and #7 rush defenses. That is 5 out of 8 games against top 10 rush defenses. (he will face the #3, #8 and #10 in the second half)

He is currently ranked 7th in the AFC in total yards

He is currently ranked 14th in the NFL in total yards

Is this a stellar season for him? No, but when you face 5 top 10 defenses against the rush and are still ranked in the top half of the league in total yards...you must be doing something right.

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks these rankings are not comparitive to his performace (or lack of) to this offense.

He hasn't pounded it in from the one as good as we'd like, he isn't moving the chains, and he's had his failures at controlling the clock when ahead late. We've also haven't relied on him enough too (which is the play calling angle) ... but giving this position a passing grade is not accepted in my book. It needs attention, IMO, not praise or more hollow justification.

Guest Masters
Lol....I followed you...whose post is third in this thread and whose if fourth..

Oh and pot, if you are gonna call the kettle black for following people, wasn't it you who followed Rich and Ghoolie to the ABJ and Navs board after you booted them from here (not to mention Inspecta when your panties got in a bunch and you booted him)? icon_lol.gif

I love when people enter in year #6 of an 11-year story and then act like they are telling you how it is.

It would be kind of like a new member here trying to inform you of reasons for the demise of the ABJ.

You should have introduced yourself before taking the baseball shots. I don't have time to look up registrations and keep track of such and I certainly gave you enough opportunities to shed some light where you were coming from.

then you drop the Revolution ... and then ABJ on me?

That was dumb. No hard feelings, but dumb if you can see it from my perspective.

Welcome aboard mike. (you tip-toed up on me like Jamal hitting a hole)

I actually had clarified who I was in several place. Didn't realize you didn't know who I was Stan. Figure me knowing your name might have given it away. But it's all good.

By the way, just and FYI. On the front page of the board, if you request your password, it isn't working. It didn't recognize my name or email. I had to come all the way into the forum to get it to work tonight.

Ok this thread is already nuts enough but I agree with you naysayers, Jamall needs to go, he's obviously out of gas as this clip I just made will prove without a doubt. (sarcasm)

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip.as ... 77037A5D80

Guest ATENEARS
By the way, just and FYI. On the front page of the board, if you request your password, it isn't working. It didn't recognize my name or email. I had to come all the way into the forum to get it to work tonight.

I hate this platform already .... we are looking into more changes and aren't ruling out moving again. I'm still arguing with the new host over the outages we had the past two Sundays and I'm sure we will experience again thursday night. It's BS, we are continuing to work on things.

Guest Masters

I hate this platform already .... we are looking into more changes and aren't ruling out moving again. I'm still arguing with the new host over the outages we had the past two Sundays and I'm sure we will experience again thursday night. It's BS, we are continuing to work on things.

Is that also why I get an SQL error about 5 times a day too? I know you said that the old platform/host was over loading, but I can't ever remember running into a single problem (as a user) on the old one.

Guest ATENEARS

Is that also why I get an SQL error about 5 times a day too? I know you said that the old platform/host was over loading, but I can't ever remember running into a single problem (as a user) on the old one.

Yes, this system is as fragile as Stallworth. The old system was sound as hell, I can't really recall ever having but maybe one or two outages in the 5 years we were there. You get that a day now, if not more. The problem with the old system is that we were 3x's over capacity. Not just borderline over capacity, but 3x's over quota ... and they asked us to get off their shared server well over a year ago, and basically just proceeded to pelt us in overage fees until we did. We are trying to find a happy medium (room to grow at a managable budget).

We're learning alot, and hope to put this all behind us soon for many years of fun.

Who knows what is in store for tonight ... expect chaos with this system tonight around kick-off ... da bastards.

Is it just me and our new Vista computer? When I click the back arrow on IE, there's this hesitation for about 20 secs.

Sometimes, it works find.

Then it gets lost. This platform, Ate, is often slower than DA's feet...

Archived