Quinn vs. Cassel

Guest TheJokersWILD

Quinn vs. Cassel  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have a better year?

• Quinn
    • Cassel

Guest TheJokersWILD

Got tired of all the DA vs Quinn threads so I wanted to throw something different out there .Quinn has all kinds of targets to throw to Rucker,Edwards,Robiskie,MoMass,Patten, and Furry. We have a better O-line and should have a decent running game even with Lewis getting up in the years. Cassel does have the benefit of having a full years experience under his belt and he has Larry Johnson and not too much depth at WR with Dwayne Bowe,Bobby Engram,Terrance Copper,Devard Darling,Quinten Lawerence, and Jeff Webb. I think we have a better defense also and just a better overall team so my answer would be Quinn.

Got tired of all the DA vs Quinn threads so I wanted to throw something different out there .Quinn has all kinds of targets to throw to Rucker,Edwards,Robiskie,MoMass,Patten, and Furry. We have a better O-line and should have a decent running game even with Lewis getting up in the years. Cassell does have the benefit of having a full years experience under his belt and he has Larry Johnson and not too much depth at WR with Dwayne Bowe,Bobby Engram,Terrance Copper,Devard Darling,Quinten Lawerence, and Jeff Webb. I think we have a better defense also and just a better overall team so my answer would be Quinn.

Definitely Quinn. We're WAYYYYYY better on paper than KC is.

Just being devils advocate here. What national analysts thinks the Browns look WAYYYYY better than KC on paper. We believe we look better than KC but I have not seen many articles written that would support that assertion. One of the things that I constantly see in why KC will end up better than the Browns is because of the QB situation. I do not agree with them but I do not think it is fair to say the Browns look wayyyy better on paper.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Yes we are better on paper and that's where it gets interesting, will we actually BE better? I am HOPING that answer is YES ;) Will tell the tale on Mangini and Co.

Guest Aloysius

Before the Gonzalez trade, I would have said Cassel. Now, I'm not sure.

TE Brad Cottam dropped everything at OTA's, and their receiver situation is a lot like ours last year: a talented but butterfingered #1 (Dwayne Bowe) and two injury-prone veterans (Mark Bradley, Bobby Engram). Their offense could succumb to the same problems we faced last year.

Cassel is already better then either one of our two QB's will ever be. Our Championship QB is out there somewhere, we just have to find him..............

Just being devils advocate here. What national analysts thinks the Browns look WAYYYYY better than KC on paper. We believe we look better than KC but I have not seen many articles written that would support that assertion. One of the things that I constantly see in why KC will end up better than the Browns is because of the QB situation. I do not agree with them but I do not think it is fair to say the Browns look wayyyy better on paper.

Sure, we're probably drinking Browns Kool Aid, but what the heck, it's off season.

The national media is not looking very hard at us. Of the AFC North, the brain dead thing to say is "Steelers & Ravens will be tough again, the Bengals have Palmer back, and Cleveland has a new (recently fired) coach and have yet to name a starting quarterback.

Keep talking media. Keep

talking.

Guest Aloysius
Cassel is already better then either one of our two QB's will ever be. Our Championship QB is out there somewhere, we just have to find him..............

I heard today that Sam Bradford packed on ten pounds of muscle this spring and is stronger than ever. Should be interesting to see how he plays this year. Losing a couple starting o-linemen, like Quinn did between his junior and senior years, always poses a challenge. One of the few knocks on Bradford is that he can get rattled when pressured, so it's especially important that he doesn't let an inexperienced o-line affect his play.

Archived