THE BROWNS BOARD

Palin vs. Pelosi

Mr. T

All Hail Queen Nancy's 757

The Jet is a USAF Boeing 757.

34537.jpg

Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered

a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone

what Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American Taxpayers, for the thousands of gallons of fuel every week.

Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000 one way!

As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday Night.' Cost to us is another $60,000. Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of this war...it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours.

I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most destructive Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.

Madame Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

*And they STILL want to talk about Sarah 's clothing??

If you asked Dems / Libs either on this board or in general, I believe they would tell you that - although she might expouse many of their beliefs - that she is a 'wacko'.

Given an opportunity, I believe most would prefer somebody other than Pelosi (and Reid) in their current positions.

Maybe I'm wrong.

The problem, is, John, that the libs on the board may agree with us about Pelosi, but

they -won't- offer anything up about her that they disagree with like they aggressively do with Palin.

Pelosi is affecting a ton of what goes on in Congress, in a bad way, and they completely ignore it -

but they rail about anything they can find about Palin. That is just contrary to some of their ideas about

"wanting to have serious conversations about politics"...

Most Libs dont care what Pelosi does just ask long as she keeps helping those who many have failed at trying in life.

The Lazy ones.

There are those who have fell upon hard times and need aid. But some dont bother at getting back up. Why should they when everything is provided for them.

Archived