THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Network - Browns Preseason TV Schedule

Dan in Florida

EDIT....UPDATED AS THE NFL NETWORK SCHEDULE COMES OUT:

The NEXT (SECOND) Preseason game (Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns)

will be shown on the NFL NETWORK

on Sunday August 23 from 10am - 1pm ET

Set your DVR's

The game is actually played the night before at 7:30pm but is NOT being shown live on the NFL Network.

----------------------------------------

The THIRD Preseason game (Tennessee Titans [Tits] @ Cleveland Browns)

- on NFL Network 2 days after the game is actually played -

on Monday August 31 from 12am - 3am ET

Set your DVR's

The game is actually played an Saturday, August 29 @ 7:30pm but is NOT being shown live on the NFL Network.

2uhvo9c.jpg

Also,

Columbus channel 10 has it live at 8 p.m.

STO running the heck out of it: 12 a.m., 5 a.m., 4:30 p.m. on 8/16 and noon on 8/17

(Does that mean west coasters with satellite see it at 9 p.m. P.S.T.?)

NFL Network running it again at 4 p.m. on 8/17

I posted this under "NICE!" Probably not obvious enough, though.

It'll be 10 pm here, but I'm on a spa weekend. I'd like to know if Terranea gets NFL Network. Seriously.

I posted this on August 1st...just thought I would be straight forward. :huh:

What is STO? Do I get it on DirecTV?

It's Sportstime Ohio and yes it's on Directv. I can't remember the exact channel # but it's in the mid 600's. The problem is because we are on the west coast it blacks out some stuff.

Thanks. Why the hell would they black it out, considering they aren't showing preseason games on Sunday ticket? I don't get it.

I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

Also Browns 1-on-1 starting tomorrow night with Coach Eric Mangini. Just found it, haven't watched it. Same channel, STO.

(nice combo of threads mods)

Also Browns 1-on-1 starting tomorrow night with Coach Eric Mangini. Just found it, haven't watched it. Same channel, STO.

I wish somebody would post the Browns STO shows on YOUTUBE but alas...

------------------ UPDATE ------------------

The SECOND Preseason game (Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns)

will be shown on THE NFL NETWORK

on Sunday August 23 from 10am - 1pm ET

Set your DVR's (add extra time...just in case)

Actual game will be played the night before (starting on Saturday August 22 at 7:30pm ET)

I ASSUME it will be shown locally (in the Cleveland area) live?

Hey, since I'm in a hotel that night, I'm DVR-ing the game off NFL Network HD at 10 rather than risking a blackout on STO. BUT... I'd really like to know if they showed it in Cali, so can one of you guys let me know?

I'll also set the NFL Network replay of the first game but I'll check out STO to see if they're showing it on D-TV.

Ok..all that said...you're on a "Spa Weekend"? WTF?

:unsure:

662 and 662-1 for standard def and HD respectively, on your DirecTV dial.

Yeah, but you need the Directv Sports Package that will set you back an extra $12 a month to get it. The regular subscriptions don't have it. :(

I suppose that's cheaper than the extortion for Sunday Ticket.

I'll also set the NFL Network replay of the first game but I'll check out STO to see if they're showing it on D-TV.

Ok..all that said...you're on a "Spa Weekend"? WTF?

:unsure:

LOL.....maybe he works there ;)

It is a nice place. The wife and I went there for a few days several years back at her insistence.

The golf was pretty good, while she did all the mud pack crap.

I told her if she wants mud on her, she can come along the next time my brother-in-law and I go hog hunting in Alabama or the Florida panhandle. She will get plenty of mud on her.

It sucks that the game (against the Titans) will be delayed 2 days before it will be shown on the NFL Network.

on Sunday August 31 from 12am - 3am ET

Set your DVR's (add extra time...just in case)

The game is actually played an Saturday, August 29 @ 7:30pm but is NOT being shown live on the NFL Network.

2uhvo9c.jpg

Just as a side note....no need to add extra time on your DVRs for NFL Network's re-airs of games. They edit out pre-kickoff, halftime, etc. stuff and fit it to the scheduled time slot.

I POSTED THIS BECAUSE THE NFL NETWORK SCHEDULE JUST ADDED THIS ON. AS THEY POST THEM, I ADD THEM TO THIS THREAD.

It sucks that the game (against the Titans) will be delayed 2 days before it will be shown on the NFL Network.

on Monday August 31 from 12am - 3am ET

Set your DVR's

2uhvo9c.jpg

Archived