THE BROWNS BOARD

The possibility of a brown on brown pants combination

dawgpound3

Great job, dawgpound. That's the right idea, for sure.

That THICK stripe on the pants matching the jersey looks cool.

I could tolerate that as our "special" uniform for sure, but nothing more.

I'd go White/White road, Brown/White home, and Brown/Brown against the Steelers and Ravens to make them wear white/white, which looks awful on them.

I agree with Juki on the stripes. The solid brown pants didn't work, IMO, because there are prominent stripes on the jerseys and helmet; the color aside, the pants just didn't match with the style of the rest of the uniform. Something like that, taking the field for a night game, that would be sweet.

Dennis

Great stuff - looks great. I also agree that striped need to be big if you're going to have them. Much better than the small striping.

I'd say the only think I'd like to also see is larger stripes on the sleeve, reducing the number of stripes. We don't need 5 stripes on the sleeve.

Great job, dawgpound. That's the right idea, for sure.

That THICK stripe on the pants matching the jersey looks cool.

I could tolerate that as our "special" uniform for sure, but nothing more.

I'd go White/White road, Brown/White home, and Brown/Brown against the Steelers and Ravens to make them wear white/white, which looks awful on them.

Steelers dont wear white pants you idiot whether they are on the road or home...You know your team sucks and has problems when you have to make a thread about what kind of jersey and pants combination your team should be wearing.

Archived