THE BROWNS BOARD

My Browns uni concept

WVBrownsfan

Here's a concept of mine.......

superbowl-trophy.jpg

Neat ain't it ;) Would look good in a trophy case somewhere inside Cleveland Browns stadium

Hahaha wow putting a picture of the Lombardi Trophy on the Cleveland Browns website now that's hilarious. Well here is my response to that WAKE THE xxxx UP cause it's a dream and that's the only time you will ever see the Lombardi Trophy inside Shitstains stadiums is in your xxxxing dreams...I know I know the response is going to be well the Steelers cheated for all 6 of their Trophy's and Harrison's on roids and blah blah blah blah yap yap yap yap yap yap xxxxing yap yap yap...Here is a concept for all the Browns fans why dont you focus on your team led by Mangina who is nothing but a gum chewing punk that has never accomplished anything on finding somehow someway to do something you havent done in the last 11 tries and that's beat the defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Once you do that then maybe somebody in the NFL will take the Browns seriously and not for the complete joke they are now...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha wow putting a picture of the Lombardi Trophy on the Cleveland Browns website now that's hilarious. Well here is my response to that WAKE THE xxxx UP cause it's a dream and that's the only time you will ever see the Lombardi Trophy inside Shitstains stadiums is in your xxxxing dreams...I know I know the response is going to be well the Steelers cheated for all 6 of their Trophy's and Harrison's on roids and blah blah blah blah yap yap yap yap yap yap xxxxing yap yap yap...Here is a concept for all the Browns fans why dont you focus on your team led by Mangina who is nothing but a gum chewing punk that has never accomplished anything on finding somehow someway to do something you havent done in the last 11 tries and that's beat the defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Once you do that then maybe somebody in the NFL will take the Browns seriously and not for the complete joke they are now...

Mangini is 1-0 against the Steelers in a year the Steelers finished 10-6 and the Jets went 4-12.

Really awesome job with the jerseys. The brown tops with orange bottoms would be slick

That post contributed absolutely nothing, nada, zilch. I would at least expect a comment along the lines of shitstain jerseys or something, but you cant even keep on topic. We have more NFL championships than you, give it up, we are a better all time franchise than you, we have a much better city than you as well, now go home and bang your sister like you were going to anyway

To stay on topic, I think we should mass e-mail the front office with these concepts (AS WELL AS AN ORANGE JERSEY PLEASE). Theylle definitely get the picture then, maybe we could get someone at one of the press conferences to hand mangini a posterboard with these photos on it, ten we can have people petitioning at camp, and games

Guest TheJokersWILD
Wow putting a picture of the Lombardi Trophy on the Cleveland Browns website now that's great! Well here is my response to that ...I know the Steelers cheated for all 6 of their Trophy's and Harrison's on roids and ...Here is a concept for all the Browns fans why dont you cheer on your team led by Mangina who is nothing but a gum chewing genius.

I completely agree Holmes

Guest TheJokersWILD

You don't do a very good job a talking shit. You claim to be a Stoolers fan but yet here you are putting all your energy and time contributing to a Browns message board. I bet your not even registered on the Stoolers board, your just another bandwaggoner who received no attention as a child. I'm not mad at ya because that is the only thing you have to look forward to in your miserable life.

That post contributed absolutely nothing, nada, zilch. I would at least expect a comment along the lines of shitstain jerseys or something, but you cant even keep on topic. We have more NFL championships than you, give it up, we are a better all time franchise than you, we have a much better city than you as well, now go home and bang your sister like you were going to anyway

To stay on topic, I think we should mass e-mail the front office with these concepts (AS WELL AS AN ORANGE JERSEY PLEASE). Theylle definitely get the picture then, maybe we could get someone at one of the press conferences to hand mangini a posterboard with these photos on it, ten we can have people petitioning at camp, and games

The Browns are one of only five teams to have never appeared in a Super Bowl. The other four teams are the Detroit Lions, the Houston Texans, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the New Orleans Saints. Once again nobody cares about Championships won back in the late 1940's and the 1950's. There were like 6 teams in each conference too for crying out loud back then and nothing like it was in the 1970's and in today's NFL where they are 32 teams and 16 in each conference which makes it much tougher to win a championship. The NFL doesnt even recognize those championships. It's really really pathetic that you and guys like Zombo on here have to bring up championships won before the Super Bowl era when nobody probably even on these boards was alive to witness it or remember it for that matter.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Anything to make you sleep better at night with your sister little boy...You cant even edit a post and be funny but keep trying though...

I thought it was funny just like the fact that you just had a child with your own mother.

Anything to make you sleep better at night with your sister little boy...You cant even edit a post and be funny but keep trying though...

Why don't you let Browns fans talk about Browns stuff? Why are you here? What point are you trying to make by being here?

Mangini is 1-0 against the Steelers in a year the Steelers finished 10-6 and the Jets went 4-12.

Really awesome job with the jerseys. The brown tops with orange bottoms would be slick

And your point is?? Ken Whisenhunt also was 1-0 against the Steelers going into the Super Bowl last year and how did that turn out?? Will that game with the Jets back in 2007 have anything to do with anything once the Steelers and Browns matchup in October and December this year?? Answer NO!!! Mangina is punk and a BB wannabe and will fail with the Browns much like the other BB assistant did speaking of fat ass Crennell...

While I think it's pathetic that stooler trolls post on a BrownsBoard website, I find it even more PATHETIC that you waste your time checking out a thread on the Browns uniforms. If it were a thread discussing numerous other things, I somewhat get it. But a thread on uniforms? It just shows how much of a pathetic troll you are.

Uni's look great. The only thing I'd like to see is an incorporation of some silver/grey/pewter. I think that would look awesome!

I thought it was funny just like the fact that you just had a child with your own mother.

Funny is losing to the Steelers 11 times in a row and not winning a playoff game since Vinny Testaturd was your starting QB some 14-15 years ago...That is absolutely xxxxing hilarious. Remind me who beat the Browns the last two times they made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002??

And your point is?? Ken Whisenhunt also was 1-0 against the Steelers going into the Super Bowl last year and how did that turn out?? Will that game with the Jets back in 2007 have anything to do with anything once the Steelers and Browns matchup in October and December this year?? Answer NO!!! Mangina is punk and a BB wannabe and will fail with the Browns much like the other BB assistant did speaking of fat ass Crennell...

I'm just sayin' man. Romeo Crennel was an epic failure of an NFL coach who could not keep his wits about him. Mangini beat a strong Steelers team with a worse team on paper than the one he just inherited, so don't be so sure Mangini won't be able to finally steer this ship in the right direction after 10 years.

I'm an AFC North guy. The Browns are obviously my team and I will root for them above anyone else, but I enjoy seeing the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals win when it's not against my Browns. I'm not here to get caught up in a war of words with you, just tone down the internet courage there, big guy.

Hahaha wow putting a picture of the Lombardi Trophy on the Cleveland Browns website now that's hilarious. Well here is my response . . . blah, blah, blah . . .

I still think we need a "FAIL" button right beside "THANKS". And possibly: after the fail % of total posts for a member gets above a certain threshhold . . . suspension for a given amount of time.

(After review by administration.) Just an idea. Sounds almost as difficult as an auto-edit. :)

A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

Great efforts WV. As others had mentioned, the under arm stripe that begins at the neck w/ orange piping has a bit too much resemblance to the Denver Donkeys and Miami U. unis.

Otherwise, I think the numbers on the shoulders would have to be judged good/bad after some samples were assembled and tried on w/ a full uni. and observed in a stadium setting.

Oh yeah, we gotsta have an orange jersey too. :Dbrady-quinn-derek-anderson-brow_feature.jpg

Though I am totally AGAINST an orange jersey, I updated the first post with those combos for those that have requested it.

I have always liked the orange jersey. I wish they'd wear it more. I have never hoped for a possible orange on orange combo before. But your designs actually look good that way. There is enough brown and white to break up the orange and make it look good. Thanks for doing the orange. Now, what can we do to get these uni's on the players on the field?!

I like it!

I for one would support a uni- change, its 2009 lets at least look more like it.

I remember when I first joined this site there was a thread going around for a uniform change. Well to say the least the old timers on here were so up in arms with just the thought of a uniform change, you would of thought that they were moving the team.

Now it seems that more are for the look you provided WV.

IF I could add something it would be a small logo of a bull dog on one of the shoulders and the logo with the "B" on the other.

BTW good job!

Here's something to think about;

How many teams have updated there uniforms and have went on to win a SB within the next 5 years?

I can think of a couple;

Donkeys

New England

I guess you could say Baltimore

St. Louis

NO ORANGE JERSEY. That's just gotta stop.

We are the BROWNS. The orange helmet is the ACCENT to BROWN and WHITE.

Not to mention that it's just wrong. For an example of a traditional team trying orange go Google "Bears orange jersey" and you'll see how silly it looks.

I'm a die hard old liner. You put a logo on the helmet, I'll hunt you down and kill your entire family. However, I must admit these are some killer designs, Makes us look modern yet badass. I don't likie any of the Orange jersey versions but the rest are pretyy cool despite the "Bronco" swoosh. I guess I could handle some changes as long as you leave that pristine beautiful Orange helmet.

I'm watching....

Doug

I'm a die hard old liner. You put a logo on the helmet, I'll hunt you down and kill your entire family. However, I must admit these are some killer designs, Makes us look modern yet badass. I don't likie any of the Orange jersey versions but the rest are pretyy cool despite the "Bronco" swoosh. I guess I could handle some changes as long as you leave that pristine beautiful Orange helmet.

I'm watching....

Doug

Agree a helmet logo would not go over. Even those who favor it probably wouldn't speak of it out loud for fear of a stoning or caning.

However, it seems like a curved stripe or shoulder logo is a pretty mild, yet impressive, way to go. We all mostly care about winning, but it do we have to look like Brian Sipe forever?

Speaking of uni's, I heard yesterday the Bucs are not only going to stink, but Winslow is going down with them, and the Bucs are returning to a version of their original uni's. Yuck.

In your world ignorance is bliss and stupidity is sublime.

Glad to know you are both blissful and sublime in that fantasy land you live in.

The Browns are one of only five teams to have never appeared in a Super Bowl. The other four teams are the Detroit Lions, the Houston Texans, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the New Orleans Saints. Once again nobody cares about Championships won back in the late 1940's and the 1950's. There were like 6 teams in each conference too for crying out loud back then and nothing like it was in the 1970's and in today's NFL where they are 32 teams and 16 in each conference which makes it much tougher to win a championship. The NFL doesnt even recognize those championships. It's really really pathetic that you and guys like Zombo on here have to bring up championships won before the Super Bowl era when nobody probably even on these boards was alive to witness it or remember it for that matter.

FYI, Northeast Ohio owns 13 professional football championships. I can list them if you would like. Call us when you catch up.

And yes, the NFL, the HOF and every other legit organization out there recognizes them. The fact that your young, dumb, small mind can't recognize them is more a reflection of your own ignorance and prejudice than of anything else.

These titles count, Super Bowl or not. The Super Bowl is nothing more than a marketing name put on the NFL Championship.

The NFL Championship has been around since 1920, whether you like it or not.

Just because you were nothing but a future jiz spot doesn't detract from them. And I DO remember pre-SB championships, so that blows your nose.

I dont like the idea of a logo, as none of them would look right... But Ill say out loud that I want the numbers on the helmets, That looked really badass, my avatar has Jerome Harrison wearing one <<<<<<<<<

Oh and those orange Bears Jerseys look sweet, I guess its a taste thing, for me, the flashier the better.... hence why im a fan of Chad Ocho Cinco, except when he plays the Browns of course

Funny is losing to the Steelers 11 times in a row and not winning a playoff game since Vinny Testaturd was your starting QB some 14-15 years ago...That is absolutely xxxxing hilarious. Remind me who beat the Browns the last two times they made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002??

OK, so? That illustrates that Dan Rooney is an excellent owner and football executive and the Dick LeBeau is one of the greatest defensive minds in history. That being said, what does the accident of your birth in the Pittsburgh area have to do with their performance?

What contribution did YOU personally make to that accomplishment?

Archived