THE BROWNS BOARD

Fisher House info for Diehard

Here you go, buddy:

Here's what it is:

http://www.fisherhouse.org/aboutUs/aboutUs.shtml

Here's the link to the online donation page:

http://www.fisherhouse.org/contribute/o ... ving.shtml

As agreed, you're going to donate $100. You get to specify which Fisher House branch will receive the donation, though I suggest you click "Where it is needed most". But I'll leave that up to you.

Then where it says "My donation is In Honor of someone" you can fill in whoever you like. Then, you're going to copy and paste the page that confirms you've given in this thread so we can all confirm that you're no welcher.

And I know what that page looks like, so if you fake it, I'll know.

And hey, thanks for being the one guy who had the balls to put his money where his mouth was.

Well, let's put it this way - I was on this board when he slipped to #22 screaming for Phil to get on the phone with Jerry Jones, so I must have liked something about him.

And I certainly like him more than Derek Anderson and always have.

But it was time to remind Diehard to pay up before I forgot about it.

Straight-up odds, too, I assume, Leg. icon_lol.gif

Betting on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this year, right now, would have been money better spent! At least it goes towards a good cause...

Straight-up odds, too, I assume, Leg. icon_lol.gif

Betting on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this year, right now, would have been money better spent! At least it goes towards a good cause...

icon_lol.gif

True enough. The only time I bet money, is on the golf course.

a. because I have some amount of control on the outcome and

b. I have about a 98% success rate.

I think heck & I had a bet on the Dem primary, which he won, and got to call me "dumbass" or something for the day/week.

This is the email reply I got back after my donation. I obviously edited the address/email information. Consider the bet paid in full.

On behalf of Fisher House Foundation, we thank you for your generous support! Your donation has been processed and your name is being forwarded on to the organization so that they may provide you with an acknowledgement.

Your credit card will be billed as GIVEDIRECT instead of Fisher House Foundation. Your donation was processed as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributor Information:

Name: DiehardBrownsFan

Address: Browns Country

Cleveland, Ohio 44199

United States

Email: D E L E T E D

Phone:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation Amount: $100.00

Program Area:

Where it is needed most

Tribute Information: None

Comments:

Familiar with the program.

Once again, thank you for your generosity.

Sincerely,

Janet Bargewell

GiveDirect

info@givedirect.org

(866) 459-6420

Archived