THE BROWNS BOARD

I am back after a month in the Desert

plumcrazy73

Just thought I would say HI, just got back from NTC Fort Irwin Cali. after a month of training, (Cali is a nice, could not live there at least not around Barstow) and I will be gone to Iraq in the next couple months.

thanks guys, i did check in a couple times when i stole (borrowed) a friends laptop who has internet access anywhere with it, but only a brief read session

Just thought I would say HI, just got back from NTC Fort Irwin Cali. after a month of training, (Cali is a nice, could not live there at least not around Barstow) and I will be gone to Iraq in the next couple months.

Lived in Bakersfield for a couple years. I would not have survived in Barstow.

Good luck bro on your upcoming tour in Iraq. I'm an old timer now (55 thu) but have been in combat in Nam and Desert Storm. Keep your head clear and make it back. Keep in touch.

again thanks to everyone for the kind words, hopefully me being gone this year will do the same for the browns record as it did when I was in korea for the 07 season, did pretty good that year with me being out of the country

Isnt Barstow near Death Valley? I never been there but probably very Hot! My son trained at Fort Bliss Tx before he left for Iraq last year. He is in the Air Force.

Good luck with your tour of duty, and I echo the words of DHBF - keep your mind clear, and get back safely!! God Bless...

Archived