THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there a sports bar in boardman, Ohio?

dawgpound3

I live in Shitsburgh, Pa and am a die hard browns fan. I was wondering is there a sports bar in boardman Ohio, so I could watch the browns preseason on August 15th.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=boardman+...F-8&fr=moz2

You can probably find one here, but I don't know Boardman except Berns is from there.

I live in Shitsburgh, Pa and am a die hard browns fan. I was wondering is there a sports bar in boardman Ohio, so I could watch the browns preseason on August 15th.

Youngstown Sports Grill on South Avenue in Boardman about a 1/2 mile south of Rt 224.

The Blue Wolf Tavern 1295 Boardman-Canfiled Rd (Rt 224) Also one next door to the Blue Wolf, in the same plaza, (Just changed the name and I forget what it is) that is really nice. Great wings and finger foods

Rockne's, 1427 Boardman Canfiled Rd.

All three show Brown's games. I believe there may be a Brown's backers group that meets at Youngstown Sports Grill. There's a big Brown's backers grop that meets in Austintown.

There is a buffalo wild wings (BW3) is in the Southern Park Mall.. near the corner of southern bouldvard and boardman canfield road.

Ok here's some trivia for ya.. that mall was built by Edward J Debartolo (yes the debartolo's of 49ers fame).. That family.. Edward J. Debartolo made his millions as a mall builder.Southern Park was one of the first malls in the country. It was built in the 70's and is the model for most malls you still see today. The son Debartolo only bought the 49ers with dads money. Oh yeah.... I played little league with Bernie when I grew up in Boardman.. Of course he was not "BERNIE" then.. just another little kid who I struck out hahahah

There is a buffalo wild wings (BW3) is in the Southern Park Mall.. near the corner of southern bouldvard and boardman canfield road.

Ok here's some trivia for ya.. that mall was built by Edward J Debartolo (yes the debartolo's of 49ers fame).. That family.. Edward J. Debartolo made his millions as a mall builder.Southern Park was one of the first malls in the country. It was built in the 70's and is the model for most malls you still see today. The son Debartolo only bought the 49ers with dads money. Oh yeah.... I played little league with Bernie when I grew up in Boardman.. Of course he was not "BERNIE" then.. just another little kid who I struck out hahahah

Eddie Sr. bought the 49ers for his son to run and bought the Pitts Hockey team for his daughter. They sold the Hockey team when it went into the dumper. The daughter married Dr. John York and took over the 49ers in a coup when Eddie Jr. got into trouble and ran him out of the business. This year they just made York's son the president. Since they divided daddies money up in an ugly spat Eddie has tried to go straight and get back into the NFL, but it hasn't happened and the 49ers haven't won crap under the Yorks. She screwed up the hockey team and know the 49ers are crap. Eddie wants to buy it back but the Yorks won't sell.

The old man started out running booze and numbers for the mob. He started a construction company and screwed every small business man he could. He would subcontract companies and not pay them. Finally settling on pennies on a dollar. Eddie Sr. was nobody to screw with and there might be plenty of guys in cement shoes buried in the footers of those malls. He did go legit later in life and was a Fortune 500 guy.

Eddie Sr. bought the 49ers for his son to run and bought the Pitts Hockey team for his daughter. They sold the Hockey team when it went into the dumper. The daughter married Dr. John York and took over the 49ers in a coup when Eddie Jr. got into trouble and ran him out of the business. This year they just made York's son the president. Since they divided daddies money up in an ugly spat Eddie has tried to go straight and get back into the NFL, but it hasn't happened and the 49ers haven't won crap under the Yorks. She screwed up the hockey team and know the 49ers are crap. Eddie wants to buy it back but the Yorks won't sell.

The old man started out running booze and numbers for the mob. He started a construction company and screwed every small business man he could. He would subcontract companies and not pay them. Finally settling on pennies on a dollar. Eddie Sr. was nobody to screw with and there might be plenty of guys in cement shoes buried in the footers of those malls. He did go legit later in life and was a Fortune 500 guy.

For sure eddie Sr. was a mob guy. He was a nasty business man and squashed a lot of people for sure.. They had a house (may still have) across from the high school has a bowling alley in the basement that's pretty cool (of course the tennis courts too). I had the same private music teacher as Karen Debartolo..she was few years older than me, but I'm not going to pretend that we were close or anything. I used to always day dream staring out the window of boardman high when debartolo's litte private plane used to take off and land just behind the school. They had some offices there.

Y-town.. are you still there? My parents are still in boardman and a brother too. They live on the north end of boardman on terrace drive and my brothers on argyle..both are right off of souther blvd. What high school did you go to. I could tell you an awsome story about boom boom mancini lighting 2 dudes up at the y-town mcdonalds on on midlothian.

For sure eddie Sr. was a mob guy. He was a nasty business man and squashed a lot of people for sure.. They had a house (may still have) across from the high school has a bowling alley in the basement that's pretty cool (of course the tennis courts too). I had the same private music teacher as Karen Debartolo..she was few years older than me, but I'm not going to pretend that we were close or anything. I used to always day dream staring out the window of boardman high when debartolo's litte private plane used to take off and land just behind the school. They had some offices there.

Y-town.. are you still there? My parents are still in boardman and a brother too. They live on the north end of boardman on terrace drive and my brothers on argyle..both are right off of souther blvd. What high school did you go to. I could tell you an awsome story about boom boom mancini lighting 2 dudes up at the y-town mcdonalds on on midlothian.

Even though they Eddie Jr and Denise lived in Boardman township, they were in the Canfield school system. My son was the same age as one of their girls. One year after the superbowl and Eddie had taken the team to Hawaii for vacation. Jerry Rice, Montana and some others were visiting the house. At school they had a show and tell day. The girl brings Rice, Montana and someone else to school on show and tell. True Story. They brought all the kids bags, hats and other 49er stuff. MY son is 28 and still talks about that. He's sitting there in 5th grade class looking out the door (day dreaming) and here comes Rice and Monana down the hall. Most likely almost shit himself.

Grew up in Austintown but I lived off of 224 in Boardman township and Canfield school district also when the kids were growing up. Near Tippy Golf Course.

I live in Boardman... previous posts answer your question. I usually just watch the games at home but the backers clubs are always fun. When I lived in Sarasota, FL for 2-3 years we had a nice Backers Club at a place called Fin Daddy's. We usually took over the bar and the sissy Tampa/Miami fans would complain about how loud we were.

Just wanna say....Props for living in HELL and rooting for the Good Guys! You're a soldier on the front lines and we appreciate YOU! F F F Pittshole! Never forget!

Doug

Archived