THE BROWNS BOARD

Per ESPN TV Stallworth Will Meet Goodell Today For Suspension

ITHIKA

Holy crap.... I thought The Cardinals were stacked with receivers.... When Dante comes back... man.... were gonna need to clear up some roster space or make some trades...

Oh BTW, for all the Stallworth haters out there, a news clip I read a while back was saying that Dante's lawyer was trying to get the video released, (theres a video no one knew about except the courts of the actual accident taking place) supposedly the video s why Dante got such a light sentence, it realy wasnt his fault, from what I heard the guy basically jumped out in front of his car after stopping.

I think Goodell will catch wind of this and only suspend Dante for half a season

Donte' Stallworth: NFL won't rule on Stallworth Wednesday

Donte' Stallworth - WR - CLE - Aug. 5 - 4:38 pm et

The NFL will not hand down a finite suspension for Donte' Stallworth on Wednesday, despite his meeting with the commissioner.

Stallworth, whose suspension is indefinite for driving drunk and killing a pedestrian, reportedly showed Roger Goodell film of 59-year-old Mario Reyes darting out in front of his car. He still almost certainly won't play this year. Aug. 5 - 4:38 pm et

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

could you imagine if he's reinstated what that does to the recieving corps. I think most of us have already written him off (perhaps rightly). But he has served his sentence, paid his fines, paid the family... Anything is possible. His cap number is pretty high so the team has some tough choices. I could imagine a suspension..but for how long.. we can speculate but hard to tell goodells mindset on this.

Archived