THE BROWNS BOARD

ROLL CALL!

MLD Woody

I'm going to give the RNC the benefit of the doubt here. Trump wanted this in person. It shifted virtual pretty late. He probably saw the DNC do a roll call and wanted to copy it. They had days to get it together.

What's the solution? A bunch of old, white men

Whether or not you think it's a big deal it's not the best side by side comparison 

especially when you lie , I saw some women on there. You paint dishonest pictures, then pretend they are real to make a fake point.

your beak is sharper and more to the point.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm going to give the RNC the benefit of the doubt here. Trump wanted this in person. It shifted virtual pretty late. He probably saw the DNC do a roll call and wanted to copy it. They had days to get it together.

What's the solution? A bunch of old, white men

Whether or not you think it's a big deal it's not the best side by side comparison 

And the diversity of the DNC just to get you to vote for an old white man.

Ironic don’t you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It's all about race for the guilty white woodpecker. But only the Negroes and women that hate white men , the rest of them are no good.

WSS

And why even bother correcting you? You'll just typical Steve whatever reality you prefer

43 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.2d834a266caa47bdad46b773923af062.png

woodpecker doesn't correct anybody, he just argues to get attention. And, obaMao was completely all in on unlimited, even pba.

sick stuff, dangerous offensive degradation of what used to be a genuine AMERICAN political party.

Racism manifests itself in many ways.... one of which is constantly bringing up the race of people.

^ True story.

I'll just keep walking around the planet treating others like I want them to treat me, and when one or more of them proves to be a piece of shit, then I will call them a piece of shit, regardless of the:

color of their skin, hair or eyes. If they are tall, short, obese (almost all of the USA), skinny, a woman, man or something in between (far too much of the USA) straight, gay, queer (wait, I thought that was offensive?) (cool, now I can once again brag that when I was a kid I played 'Smear The Queer') Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc..

• Upvote 1