THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn will start for the brownies

dawgpound3

I think Quinn should start because of his poise and leadership despite what the camp reports say. Here's the difference between both quarterbacks. Quinn threw a pass and Furrey missed it. Quinn apologized for the bad pass. Meanwhile, Anderson threw a pick which Robiskie should of caught, and got real pissed, and ran down the field and kicked the touchdown cones. LOL! :lol:

Not that I agree with what DA did, but it does go against the theory of he does not care enough. Now with what you said, the pass BQ said sorry for was because he threw a bad pass. DA was upset because he threw a ball that should have been caught, why would he say sorry for that? I am sorry I hit you in the numbers, my bad.

Though I think it does show allot for BQ to accept when he made a bad play and I would prefer DA not blow up because a receiver missed a pass. But I was not there and I dont know what lead up to DA getting pissed. Maybe he is just trying to show that he cares, since so many ragged on him for keeping a cool head in the past and seeming to not get effected by bad plays. maybe he is trying to show the emotion that so many on this board have asked for.

It takes at least 5 or 6 live games for a rookie/benchrot quarterback to start showing measurable developement that is if they have something to develop im sure mangini will measure quinns potential versus DAs true but undisciplined veteran status...im starting to think DA may give us the best immediate chance to win that is if he doesnt implode on himself anymore to where quinn remains a big questionmark he may be better for the team in the longrun but will we ever know?

Well, if DA is "trying to show he cares", let him show it in games.

If he was showing up Robieskie on a pass he should? have caught, then DA

doesn't care about diddley, except for his own self.

Quinn is a leader, DA is a follower who was on the Ratbirds' practice squad for at least a few good reasons.

Archived