THE BROWNS BOARD

Captain Unaware

Mr. T

Captain Unaware

Barack Obama, through his spokesman, claimed that he was unaware of the tax day tea parties. Granted, the MSM has done a good job in suppressing any sort of coverage ahead of time (and the little coverage they did provide was derisive at best) but how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really This much:

* He was unaware that he was attending a church (for 20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America.

* He was unaware that he was family friends with, and started his political career in the living room of, a domestic terrorist.

* He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.

* He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the US illegally.

* He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in a hut in Kenya.

* He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of the Treasury was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the U.S. Trade Representative was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Environmental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging $25 million in EPA grants.

* He was unaware that his own private plane (Air Force One) flew over New York "very low" just to take pictures along with the Statue of Liberty, which cost the tax payers $328,000.

There are people in comas that are more aware of world affairs than this guy. Who knows what else Chairman Zero is "unaware" of, that his enablers in the media have been making sure we really are unaware of?

Captain Unaware

Barack Obama, through his spokesman, claimed that he was unaware of the tax day tea parties. Granted, the MSM has done a good job in suppressing any sort of coverage ahead of time (and the little coverage they did provide was derisive at best) but how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really This much:

* He was unaware that he was attending a church (for 20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America.

* He was unaware that he was family friends with, and started his political career in the living room of, a domestic terrorist.

* He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.

* He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the US illegally.

* He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in a hut in Kenya.

* He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of the Treasury was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the U.S. Trade Representative was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.

* He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Environmental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging $25 million in EPA grants.

* He was unaware that his own private plane (Air Force One) flew over New York "very low" just to take pictures along with the Statue of Liberty, which cost the tax payers $328,000.

There are people in comas that are more aware of world affairs than this guy. Who knows what else Chairman Zero is "unaware" of, that his enablers in the media have been making sure we really are unaware of?

Maybe he's aware, but just doesn't give a shit. I don't think there ever has been a politician that has displayed this type of behavior. Where is Oliver North when I need someone to explain this stuff to me?

So,

Choc-full'anuts,

Do...you...have....anything...INTELLIGENT to add to the conversation? Me

Didn't think so.

Meanwhile, I guess Obama is UNAWARE that his political director is of executive experience with SEIU,

service employees union, and that union just roughed up a conservative black man with American flag pins

and small items saying "Don't tread on me". The man was injured, by 3 or 4 union members.

Obama is unaware that his path to permanent pres power "chavez" style is going to fail.

Like Selaya's was. (that sure made Obama upset, eh? wonder why?...)

Pot, meet kettle.

I love how as per usual your only ammo against somebody is make a feeble attempt at a play on words with somebody's name, and then ask if they have anything intelligent to add to the discussion.

You lose again Cal. Do you ever tired of looking like an old racist white fool?

Spec, I realize you don't like Cal, but what the hell does racism have to do with this?

WSS

The intentional offense to anybody he can offend, like his extremely offensive avatar,

is just one of the reasons I have him on ignore.

But getting back to the subject, it is very, very concerning after only these 7 months,

how Obama is totally out of touch with the rest of America.

He is locked into successfully "being unaware" of American values, so he can successfully

manipulate by any means necessary, like the thugs from SEIU who got violent with a fine conservative

vendor for no reason whatsoever.

The Chicago Way. Win by any means necessary, the idealogy is all that matters,

and double-talk and rationalize the corrupt thinking and actions that go with it.

I was alerted to the content, so I went and opened it up.

Your offensive avatar was over on the Browns side. The video of children

being shot in some movie? You thought it was great fun? and refused to take it down?

Though, I expected something nasty on your reply, and I opened this one up, too.

There are reasons I have you on ignore, and they are important reasons.

But you are on ignore, so try not to suck the board up with your hatred, extreme mood swings,

and intolerance.

Most all the time, I can bicker with most anybody, knowing we're just online, and they

are as goofy as I am.

You, are not. There are other factors, not just my opinion, that come into play.

Try to enjoy being on either board, and take it easy in your real life....

Archived