THE BROWNS BOARD

Musings for this week

The Gipper

"Twilight" is "Dawson's Creek" with occasional fangs. Unbearably bad.

If you dig vampires, "True Blood" is the coolest TV show ever produced in the history of forever.

I concur. I am completely addicted to True Blood. I'm not really a vampire buff, but True Blood is fantastic, particularly since it has all kinds of different characters - both human and supernatural.

Salma is a piece.

She's got a way of changing the wood factor from balsa to sekoya. If I didn't have the Warden's evil eye and extensive to do list, I wouldn't mind playing some night-night gymnastics with hot Salmas. She needs that pommel horse with the unicorn in the right place.

- Big Sexy

Yes. Though my e-mail address/screen name was Attys460 on AOL, (a reflection of my profession and business address at the time) I always signed my posts over there as The Gipper. I wasn't trying to fake anyone out with a false identity. Since this board didn't use e-mail addresses I just used my "Gipper" identity as my name here ( a derivation of my real name). I know longer have that AOL account.

Long after our group left AOL I still went back and posted "This Week in the AFC North" over there, and I always got a kick out of how you had the trolls dancing around and explaining NFL history to those that thought the earth formed in 1972...

Zombo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived