THE BROWNS BOARD

OFF TOPIC: Outside the Lines based in Cleveland

Riffer X

The first time I saw this I missed that it was based at Lincoln West HS in Cleveland. Not only that, the Sutton young man lost his legs right here in Akron and I remember the horrific train accident. This is seriously one of the coolest stories you will ever see. Enjoy

Man that is a great example of two young men who know what it means to turn obstacles into opportunities for excellence. Sometimes you can actually be closer to someone that is not your blood, and these two seem to share a bond that some people never know. Great story.

Wow, towards they end there is a comment about graduation rates in the school: 40%? Ouch.

Man that is a great example of two young men who know what it means to turn obstacles into opportunities for excellence. Sometimes you can actually be closer to someone that is not your blood, and these two seem to share a bond that some people never know. Great story.

Wow, towards they end there is a comment about graduation rates in the school: 40%? Ouch.

It's East Cleveland dude, that's what makes the story even more remarkable to me.

I agree, like with some guys who went through battle together, their is a kinship that can be greater than blood. These two mutually respect each other.

Archived