THE BROWNS BOARD

UFC 101?

greg

Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin about to start NOW!!

Followed by BJ Penn vs Kenny Florian. All the Undercards are done, only these two left.

*************SPOILER ALERT***************

Do NOT read below this line if you don't want to know any of the results.

Silva looks the Ali of MMA right now, his ACCURACY is quite insane. I wonder Machita vs Silva that would be one hell of a fight.

My favorite Fighter Penn Dominated the way I thought he would. I think he is going to put on more muscle and move up, if he does he is going to need to work on his Muay thai skills and be "lighter" and fight more on his toes if he wants to give GSP more of a run.

I hate to say this but he needs to work on his defensive wrestling skills heavily because he cant let guys push him into the walls and defend he needs to stuff them.

this fight tonight was very disappointing. as a person who is just now getting into ufc (and i know i'm about 3 or 4 years late), i expected a lot more. the first two fights were boring and the ref completely ruined the third fight (i mean the guy was just trying to get up, he wasn't conceding the fight). the silva fight was the most entertaining fight by far but only because he made that guy his bitch and let him get up twice before knocking him out. the penn fight was ok but the other guy never really had control of the fight. overall, as a new fan, i'm glad i watched it, but would have been pissed if i paid 50 bucks for it. thank god for bw3 offering the fight for free.

this fight tonight was very disappointing. as a person who is just now getting into ufc (and i know i'm about 3 or 4 years late), i expected a lot more. the first two fights were boring and the ref completely ruined the third fight (i mean the guy was just trying to get up, he wasn't conceding the fight). the silva fight was the most entertaining fight by far but only because he made that guy his bitch and let him get up twice before knocking him out. the penn fight was ok but the other guy never really had control of the fight. overall, as a new fan, i'm glad i watched it, but would have been pissed if i paid 50 bucks for it. thank god for bw3 offering the fight for free.

actually you are about 15 years too late.

Archived