THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns WR JoJo Natson suffers torn ACL vs. Washington, out for the season

Tour2ma

On 9/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, gumby73 said:

...Natson? All I have seen, is teams avoiding him on kickoffs by sailing it over his head.. not much in punt returns neither... Pheifer see's shifty... I'm still waiting...free the People(s) and Higgy... agreed!

^^ man did i heck this one or what?..dammit, is correct.. I met nothing against the Nat.. Just wanted to see what Pheifer was seeing..Nat got two chances yesterday.. Did well on both a KR & a PR..looked great giving us a threat of some jet sweep action (that was shine'e & new) 

D'Ernest Johnson was the only active man up yesterday.(besides #80) But man, did that look scary on the one Punt he saw catching it falling backwards... Next man up on roster? Depth chart says RB Dontrell Hilliard sitting on PS.. OR The Peeps..WR Donovan Peoples Jones... From what I saw of Dallas's pass coverage? Give the People what they want..DPJ

Good luck, JoJo Natson on your recovery.. I'd certainly welcome him back next season..(or...playoffs?)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

^^ man did i heck this one or what?..dammit, is correct.. I met nothing against the Nat.. Just wanted to see what Pheifer was seeing..Nat got two chances yesterday.. Did well on both a KR & a PR..looked great giving us a threat of some jet sweep action (that was shine'e & new) 

D'Ernest Johnson was the only active man up yesterday.(besides #80) But man, did that look scary on the one Punt he saw catching it falling backwards... Next man up on roster? Depth chart says RB Dontrell Hilliard sitting on PS.. OR The Peeps..WR Donovan Peoples Jones... From what I saw of Dallas's pass coverage? Give the People what they want..DPJ

Good luck, JoJo Natson on your recovery.. I'd certainly welcome him back next season..(or...playoffs?)

Sure....let's see what Peeps can do as a return man.    Wasn't that somewhat of a specialty of his in college? 

Hope we’re storing the jet sweep somewhere. He was wiiiiiide open down the right side. Even the announcers commented on it. 

BTW, I loved Spielman’s enthusiasm yesterday. “CUT BACK!!!!... did I say that out loud” on Chubbs TD run was a highlight for me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, alporcini said:

Hope we’re storing the jet sweep somewhere. He was wiiiiiide open down the right side. Even the announcers called it. 

BTW, I loved Spielman’s enthusiasm yesterday. “CUT BACK!!!!... did I say that out loud” on Chubbs TD run was a highlight for me. 

Well, we love Spielman around here anyway.   A hero at Massillon  (first HS football player to appear on the cover of Wheaties box).  Obviously a star at Ohio St.   I think his pro career was underrated...for the time he spent.    It was also cut short to only 10 years.  I thought when the Browns signed him that we could have 3-4 years of him roaming the middle of our defense....but a terrible neck injury stopped him cold.  Plus, his character in the face of his wife's ordeal.  

Nothing but  top notch guy.   And I think he does a fine job with the announcing.  Fair to say?