THE BROWNS BOARD

Do you still want a Smart Car?

Mr. T

i imagine a hummer between two 10k trucks would look the same...... thats like saying geez look at the dead body parts blown up by a cruise missile that bullet proof vest really sucks! Im sure more ceramic plates in that bullet proof vest really would have mattered...

Stupid example t

I think I would like a little steel wrapped around me instead of a plastic car, Go ahead and buy and drive your hybrid cars and i hope you feel good about yourself while you alone are saving the planet.

While your at it tell us how dolphins build roads and hospitals.

I gasp every time I see some moron driving one of these on Los Angeles freeways.

Oh and T, there are Escalade hybrids too, not just small cars. so you can save on gas and show off how small your cock is at the same time. ;)

I gasp every time I see some moron driving one of these on Los Angeles freeways.

Oh and T, there are Escalade hybrids too, not just small cars. so you can save on gas and show off how small your cock is at the same time. ;)

I know they make suv hybrids, but I agree these things belong on a golf course and not a freeway, I almost killed to old ladies tonight in one of those pieces of shit. they ran a red light, they should thank God that Ford Explorer's are equiped with 4 wheel disc brakes and antilock system. or we would have to get the water hose and a squeegee out to scrape them off the road.

The difference between a normal car and a hybrid lies in the fact that normal cars only use gas for fuel while hybrids are able to use electricity or bio diesel (some do exist) along with normal gas to increase the mileage. It has very little to do with - is the car made of plastic or steel ? , Does it have disc breaks or not ?

perhaps im missing the point of this thread ?

perhaps im missing the point of this thread ?

Good question.

I thought T's point was the durability of the 'Smart Car', not whether it was a hybrid or not. Maybe I am wrong.

Any way, I wouldn't mind driving a 'Smart Car' as long as every other vehicle on the road was a 'Smart Car'. It is bad enough driving my 2000 Altima, nevermind something smaller than a VW Beetle.

Good question.

I thought T's point was the durability of the 'Smart Car', not whether it was a hybrid or not. Maybe I am wrong.

Any way, I wouldn't mind driving a 'Smart Car' as long as every other vehicle on the road was a 'Smart Car'. It is bad enough driving my 2000 Altima, nevermind something smaller than a VW Beetle.

Fair question then, it is a valid concern, i am keen to know the crash test results for such cars esp since more companies are going towards making cars smaller - Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, Chevy cobalt, Nissan Versa etc ...

(but just to point out if im gonna have a gangbang experience like the smart car did in the picture against those trucks I would not feel safe even in an Acura)

Archived