THE BROWNS BOARD

Denver Broncos fan

Fred Garvin

forget McDaniels...is the team behind your OC and DC?

if so, considering we play early in the season and both sides of the ball should be fully stocked with players and without injuries, i fully expect a war.

plus, that altitude is ALWAYS an advantage for your team cardio-wise. it's impossible for a team to acclimate to it fully even if they showed up 7 days early. maybe in a few weeks or a month, but not a week. it's always a factor, huge home field advantage.

kinda like Cutler's arm will be in Chicago. (just a little salt for your wound there)

Gipper, what the hell is in your diet? i can't remember shit half the time and you're pulling out character names from a one-time skit in the 70's like it's nothing! for fun, who was your third grade teacher (back then we just had one for everything right?--i can't remember).

forget McDaniels...is the team behind your OC and DC?

if so, considering we play early in the season and both sides of the ball should be fully stocked with players and without injuries, i fully expect a war.

plus, that altitude is ALWAYS an advantage for your team cardio-wise. it's impossible for a team to acclimate to it fully even if they showed up 7 days early. maybe in a few weeks or a month, but not a week. it's always a factor, huge home field advantage.

kinda like Cutler's arm will be in Chicago. (just a little salt for your wound there)

Gipper, what the hell is in your diet? i can't remember shit half the time and you're pulling out character names from a one-time skit in the 70's like it's nothing! for fun, who was your third grade teacher (back then we just had one for everything right?--i can't remember).

Mrs. King was my third grade teacher, she stood about 4'10 ...and was the last teacher to whack my ass! Why? Because I made a mistake and tore the wrong page out of a notebook! The principal...whose name was Caesar by the way....talk about an authority figure...wasn't really too happy with her for whacking a kid for such a nefarious reason. (OK guys, this was like 1961)

By the way, my 4th grade teacher..Mrs. Croft is now a client of mine. She is still alive and like 92 years old, and I talked to her daughter just a few days ago and she took Mrs. Croft up to northern Wisconsin a few weeks ago where she went out riding around on a 4 wheeler ATV at 92!

(on the SNL thing, the Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute bit is a classic Dan Aykroyd SNL skit, so it is not hard to remember it.)

Archived