THE BROWNS BOARD

Do you like the idea of white on brown?

dawgpound3

Do you like the white on brown combination?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the white on brown combination?

• Yes, I love it
    • No, I think it's ugly

Im sorry but im superstitious and I say NO!!!! Does anyone remember the Giants preseason game last year, you know, the one where everyone got injured and we got torched by Eli and company? Yeah.... Brown pants, bad luck.

Numbers on the helmets though.... I remember us having a good game for that one

Im sorry but im superstitious and I say NO!!!! Does anyone remember the Giants preseason game last year, you know, the one where everyone got injured and we got torched by Eli and company? Yeah.... Brown pants, bad luck.

Well, guess what, im sorry but you are an idiot. Superstitions are stupid. Look, there is a superstition in hockey that if you touch the calder cup, you lose. Well, the victor of the stanley cup was the Pens, and they won, and they touched the calder cup. So don't give me that BS.

I mean, if we won every time we didn't wear brown pants and only lost when we DID? Interesting.

We only wore it once. That was in last years' preseason game. It's a new year and when we wear it on saturday, we will give

Greenbay a good ass-kicking ;) I guarantee you! :P You wanna make a bet? We will win with brown pants!

Well, guess what, im sorry but you are an idiot. Superstitions are stupid. Look, there is a superstition in hockey that if you touch the calder cup, you lose. Well, the victor of the stanley cup was the Pens, and they won, and they touched the calder cup. So don't give me that BS.

That would be the Prince of Wales trophy for the Eastern conference and the Campbell trophy for the Western conference. ;) The Calder is the trophy for the AHL winner.

You're right, my bad. Anyway, you understand my point. :)

No problem, I was just excited to talk some hockey. :lol:

As far as the brown pants, they may grow on me but I'm with some of the others and would like some sort of striping on them such as :

Brown-pants.jpg

No problem, I was just excited to talk some hockey. :lol:

As far as the brown pants, they may grow on me but I'm with some of the others and would like some sort of striping on them such as :

Brown-pants.jpg

The striping does look nice. However, I think it would be a cool diversion to have stripe-less pants, because we would be unique and the fact most teams do have stripes would make us stand out more.

That game was horrible until Brady came into the game. He made the score somewhat respectable donning the brown pants. I like 'em. I say we wear them alll season.

That game was horrible until Brady came into the game. He made the score somewhat respectable donning the brown pants. I like 'em. I say we wear them alll season.

JC, we will wear during the preseason and regular season. We will wear them only at away. Mangini already arranged this. :)

I guess I prefer the white on white cause it looks better to me, but honestly, they could wear pink and purple and have rainbow colored helmets for all I care, just win some games!

White on white looks ugly. I like the white on brown. It looks better and feels better according to Quinn. The striped socks give it a bit of a retro look. Overall, white on brown gets two thumbs up from me! :)

the white helmet stripe looks wider too, or the brown trim is thinner. i don't like any of it, but i don't hate it either. i need to see it with the leggings on.

The leggings on? You mean, the socks? those are going to be the socks in the picture I showed you.

The leggings on? You mean, the socks? those are going to be the socks in the picture I showed you.

the leggings rummy, like i said. look at their knees. the leggings show up between the socks and pants. without them the pants look essentially like shorts. for example look at PlaygroundLegend's avatar and sig.

i like your new sig! any way to shrink it a bit so you can fit in one page though? it's a nightmare paging down on this keyboard i'm using and between that and you quoting everyone right after they said posted that's all i get done doing. :blink:

the leggings rummy, like i said. look at their knees. (!) they wear leggings that show up between the socks and pants. without them the pants look/are essentially like shorts. for example look at PlaygroundLegend's avatar and sig.

i like your new sig! any way to shrink it a bit so you can fit in one page though? it's a nightmare paging down on this keyboard i'm using and between that and you quoting everyone right after they said posted that's all i get done doing. :blink:

I changed my sig. It's more in brown-styles than ever before.

I changed my sig. It's more in brown-styles than ever before.

well shit, now it doesn't breathe though. thanks, but i was hoping it could just slim down a little.

you know what? screw me...i'll attach a mouse with a scroll wheel or something. you wear whatever you want D3. ;)

...just like my team can do.

Archived