THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon: "I didn't see it coming"

Lumbergh

Braylon Edwards locker room interview Tuesday:

"I didn't see it coming. Like I said, things are sporadic on this level and you just got to run with 'em. That's just the job. I didn't see it coming. I didn't expect it coming. But it happened. So what do I do now?....move forward."

I found this quote:

"I'm shocked. I really can't believe Savage and Crennel would do this to my boy. To be frank, I'm pissed off. I can't sleep, can't eat. Its just disgusting really. And the topper? Its that fag Quinn that will be playing. Tough pill to swallow." said Anderson's number one fan Lumbergh (who indedentally has a restraining order issued against him).

"I didn't see it coming. Like I said, things are sporadic on this level and you just got to run with 'em. That's just the job. I didn't see it coming. I didn't expect it coming. But it happened. So what do I do now?....move forward."

Is he talking about every decent pass thrown to him?

he's responding to shep and his BFF "insiders" over at OBR, who for some loins-induced (blue balls) reason thought that BE was begging RAC to play Quinn.

he's responding to shep and his BFF "insiders" over at OBR, who for some loins-induced (blue balls) reason thought that BE was begging RAC to play Quinn.

I was kind of having a jovial dig at BE Lums, you gotta lighten up dude, or your ticker's going to burst.

Guest Masters

So BE said what every player has said? Only you don't see that as a canned answer. It's the same thing players say on every team when the starter get's bench. Same quotes when Frye got benched.

Guest Masters

One of the biggest criticisms of Anderson was his lack of presence in the huddle. Receiver Braylon Edwards hasn't played with Quinn much, but believes Quinn will take command.

''One thing about Brady is he's a real calm guy,'' Edwards said. ''I noticed that about him last year in the preseason, he has a great huddle presence. He doesn't get rattled. I think just his natural calm and confidence will help him a lot on Thursday.''

Guest Aloysius
"I didn't see it coming. Like I said, things are sporadic on this level and you just got to run with 'em.
It's funny how much our star receiver sounds like a character from Clueless.

Archived