THE BROWNS BOARD

Suggestion

Solon16

I can't fkn stand it anymore...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It is worse than Favre and vick in the media in the past.....STOP atleast until after Saturday!!!! WHO FKN CARES....Just give me a winning QB!

Yeah, who cares to discuss who will be the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns on a Cleveland Browns board?

Zombo

--We will try to provide as many updates on James Davis' dental work as we possibly can...

I cant imagine us not discussing/debating who our starter is going to be its become a tradition! :)

Its a mangini conspiracy ratty will be named our starter...as soon as DA and BQ are quickly taken out due to sacks from the right side...Muhahahaha!

Yeah, who cares to discuss who will be the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns on a Cleveland Browns board?

Zombo

--We will try to provide as many updates on James Davis' dental work as we possibly can...

IN EVERY FKN THREAD...NOT ME!

did you really think this would acomplsih anything except to get your name on a thread?

*looks around* now where did I put that stool.....

Hopefully, I'd like to accomplish not talking about it in every fkn thread every fkn day!!! Get my name in a thread??? NOT

IN EVERY FKN THREAD...NOT ME!

At least you were clever enough to come up with a thread that won't mention the QBs, so that ought to even things out.

Zombo

--oh, and your fkn Cap Lock button is on...

Guest Masters

Hmmm.... Last I looked there are some threads not about the QBs. Maybe not as active, but they are there.

Here is a suggestion, if there are things you want to talk about not related to the QBs, start a thread on the subject you want to discuss rather than one complaining that there aren't other treads.

Guest Masters
Typical masters and golfer dick responses!

Actually my tone was meant to be constructive and friendly.

If you took mine as a dick response, you put tone there that wasn't.

You're on the Maniacal Fan Board of an NFL team with a quarterback controversy/competition... and you don't think there will be a thousand threads about it? I can't figure out if you've never followed football, never been on an Internet message board, or just arrived from the Balkans.

It is becoming richesque....the same crap trickles into every thread...just asking till after Sat's game....too much i know.

Zombo stop intimidating the posters.

Sure, I will put a "moretorium" on speaking my mind next time some dude starts a QB thread about not starting anymore QB threads while we are picking a QB.

Zombo

--Feed me one Steeler fan a day and I will back off on the guys from Solon.

Intimidating...haha ha...back off? F u in da neck pussy knowitall...lol...I'm starting the Ratliff bandwagon...just because I was born and raised in Cleveland...what the hell we gonna do when DA is gone....that's right start another stupid QB controversy...some I'm starting it now...woohoo Ratliff iss better than both.....blah fkn blah blah, arm strength, blah, touch passes blah, pocket presence blah....go brett!

Its all pre-rigged!

DA will be our starter!

No BQ already has the nod!

Why did mango bring ratty in so much in both games and ratty is starting in the 3rd? ;)

Seriously im ready for the controversy to end so my final notes on the winner are:

DA wins! Gawd help mankok and the browns..

BQ wins! Gawd help the browns..

BR wins! Gawd help the browns...

Lol best of luck to whomever wins this circus...;)

Archived