Wildcards:  Rams 7-4,  Bucs  7-5, Cardinals  6-5

In the Hunt: Vikings/Bears/49ers  each 5-6

The "Race"  for the #1 overall pick:

Jets  0-11

Jaguars  1-10 

Bengals 2-8-1

Cowboys  3-8

Chargers 3-8

Eagles  3-7-1......and though they are now in the 6th slot for drafting....they could still win their division...only 1/2 game behind. And that would drop them into like the 20 some position.

Important games between contenders this week:

Ravens/Steelers  tomorrow afternoon...apparently

Browns/Titans   

Rams/Cardinals

Bills/49ers

Seahawks/Giants.    Only game between "division leaders"   though Giants are 4-7. 

3 hours ago, ATOM said:

we would be playing buffalo and kick their fucking ass

Hopefully.  Game would be on the road.

I am wondering if  road/home means that much these days with no or few fans in attendance.    The Browns do seem to still play better at home nevertheless. 

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I am wondering if  road/home means that much these days with no or few fans in attendance.    The Browns do seem to still play better at home nevertheless. 

If they don't move the playoff games to a bubble. 

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

you get to sleep in your own bed 

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

If they don't move the playoff games to a bubble. 

ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities 

2 minutes ago, ATOM said:

you get to sleep in your own bed 

ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities 

Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?  

No, I guess not.  Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami. 

So, what 4 cities?  I mean, if there are to be no fans,  they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs? 

Or...how about  Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton.   Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium.    I would venture that they would put games in the new  LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.  

I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them:   No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC.  (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest).  And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?  

But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans.  Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold. 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No, I guess not.  Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami. 

So, what 4 cities?  I mean, if there are to be no fans,  they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs? 

Or...how about  Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton.   Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium.    I would venture that they would put games in the new  LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.  

I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them:   No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC.  (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest).  And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?  

But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans.  Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold. 

play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games 

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games 

Well...if you have ever noticed,  you must be an "official" NFL stadium to host an NFL game.  Now, aside from the home fields of each NFL team, the only other  "official" NFL stadium, in this country, that I am aware of....is the Hall of Fame stadium in Canton.  There are also the "international stadiums" like Wembley in London, plus one other in London , plus Azteca stadium in Mexico City.   Not sure if there are any others.   But not in Portland.  Is there even a stadium there? 

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well...if you have ever noticed,  you must be an "official" NFL stadium to host an NFL game.  Now, aside from the home fields of each NFL team, the only other  "official" NFL stadium, in this country, that I am aware of....is the Hall of Fame stadium in Canton.  There are also the "international stadiums" like Wembley in London, plus one other in London , plus Azteca stadium in Mexico City.   Not sure if there are any others.   But not in Portland.  Is there even a stadium there? 

no there isnt they turned into a soccer stadium kicked the psu vikings out they play in hillsboro now fuck soccer 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Can't logistically on high school fields, goalposts are different sizes in HS.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I know. Just joking there 

I knew you were joking, but there are people who don't know these things (not saying you)