THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Perfect ... Two weeks in a row.

But perfect is not good enough for Minka, she hit the gym to work on her butt ...

minka.gif

and she wants perfect scores this week as well...

Cleveland at Tennessee , Sunday, 1:00 PM

Oh By The Way, the Browns are playing their biggest game in 18 years today, 8-3 versus 8-3, against fellow AFC Contender Tennessee. Both teams love to run it down your throat, with the leagues #1 and #2 running games ... and have underrated QBs that know how to execute the play action to perfection ... but the difference is the defenses. Browns fans may be surprised to learn that the Brownies are ranked #16 on defense, while the Tits are #24. Oh ... and the best defensive player in the league plays for Cleveland ... and Myles has had two weeks to think about his next sack. Should be an entertaining game to watch, but Nick Chubb cannot be stopped in the fourth quarter, so Browns by a FG on the road ... BROWNS 27 TITS 24

Cincinnati at Miami, Sunday, 1:00 PM

Let's face it, the Bungles season went down when Joe Burrow went down, they are not even interesting to handicap any more, as much as I'd love to see them do the Browns a solid this week, I'm just picking them to lose from here on out. But since Miami is going back to Tua and benching my boy Fitzmagic, I'll have the Bungles cover. DOLPHINS 20 BUNGLES 12

Washington at Pittsburgh, Monday, 5:00 PM

I love the Alex Smith storyline, and Washington's defensive line is young and hungry ... and scary! But Pittsburgh seems to find a way with these teams, so I will make three predictions here: Steelers win, Redskins cover, Ben injured. STEELERS 27 REDSKINS 24

Dallas at Baltimore, Tuesday, 8:05 PM

If you didn't hate Baltimore before, you gotta hate them now, as they are trying to single-handidly wreck the NFL schedule and the NFL is bending over backward for them at the expense of other teams, making sure they their star QB is back for this one. Speaking of hating teams, it sure is fun watching Jerry's boys flounder about this year. I would pick the upset here, but the Cowboys would blow that too. RATBIRDS 30 COWBOYS 26

TGZ

-- Ya, I said "Redskins", if you call them " Football Team" ... You're gay.

• Upvote 3

Miami       28       Cinn     10

Pitt            31        Wash   17

Ravens      21        Girls     17                  3rd string QB for the Ravens? Maybe. Add 10 to the Ravens if Jackson is activated off COVID.

Tits            28        Browns 21                 Henry in the 2nd half (ouch!) running over/through our weakest link (Sendejo).

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tits            28        Browns 21                 Henry in the 2nd half (ouch!) running over/through our weakest link (Sendejo).

Son, you just backed the wrong running back.

Nick Chubb is the best there is.

Chubb averages 12.5 yards per carry in the fourth quarter.  Make that 15.8 yards per carry when the game is with in 7.

And just in case he needs a breather, Kareem Hunt's ypc in those situations is 5.3 and 6.4.

Henry ain't getting to Sendejo, because Myles is going to grab him by that thing growing out of his helmet and whip him with it.

Zombo

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Son, you just backed the wrong running back.

Nick Chubb is the best there is.

Chubb averages 12.5 yards per carry in the fourth quarter.  Make that 15.8 yards per carry when the game is with in 7.

And just in case he needs a breather, Kareem Hunt's ypc in those situations is 5.3 and 6.4.

Henry ain't getting to Sendejo, because Myles is going to grab him by that thing growing out of his helmet and whip him with it.

Zombo

Wishin' and hopin'!😁

Miami over   Cincinnati.  28-14.    Not sure the Bengals offense can even get 14 pts. without Burrow.

Pittsburgh over Washington.   30-17.   Pittsburgh IMO is not as good as their record,  but they are not going to falter against a very below average team here....a team that doesn't even have a name.

Baltimore over Dallas.  24-10.   What Z said above is absolutely right....the league is bending over backwards for these Ratfuckers who clearly do not deserve, for, despite Vagitron being a twerp, he is right that the league is disrupting things for other teams to kiss these purple pieces of shit's asses. And Dallas sucks so much they will not be the ones to make the RFs pay.  

Titans over Browns.    I would love to see our 28th run defense step up and for our ground game be the one to control the game.  But while I have some faith the latter could occur, I have no faith in the former.   24-17. 

And for this week's administrative assistant,  I give you Kelly Brook.  And for Gorka and those of you who think I am again going chubby chick....all I can say is:  you can have your chick's with the Olive Oyl figures or those whose figure look like skinny ass boys.

I like tits.

200+ Kelly brook ideas in 2020 | kelly brook, kelly, kelly brook hot

I call the Washington team "The Foreskins" led by their "Dickish" owner Dan Snyder... now with that out of the way... on to the picks...

Miami 26

Bungholios 3

Shittspuke 30

Foreskins 26

Dallas 28

Ratfucks 17

Browns 31

Titties 27

My picks in the AFCN this week, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  I was thinking about a big Dallas upset but then common sense stepped in.

@Tennessee vs X  Cleveland 4.0 5.5 5.5 5.5 Sun 12/06 01:00 PM -

@Miami vs. X  Cincinnati 11.5 11.0 11.5 11.5 Sun 12/06 01:00 PM.  

@Pittsburgh vs. X  Washington 10.5 10.0 9.5 9.5 Mon 12/07 05:00 PM 

@ X  Baltimore  vs Dallas 7.0 7.0 Off (0) Off (0) Tue 12/08 08:05 PM. 

SO there you go and........

GO BROWNS, 9 win season today yeah why not.......baby !

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Baker put himself in some pretty rarified company today.... 

And oddly enough.. It was Otto Grahams birthday...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, The Gipper said:

Miami over   Cincinnati.  28-14.    Not sure the Bengals offense can even get 14 pts. without Burrow.

Pittsburgh over Washington.   30-17.   Pittsburgh IMO is not as good as their record,  but they are not going to falter against a very below average team here....a team that doesn't even have a name.

Baltimore over Dallas.  24-10.   What Z said above is absolutely right....the league is bending over backwards for these Ratfuckers who clearly do not deserve, for, despite Vagitron being a twerp, he is right that the league is disrupting things for other teams to kiss these purple pieces of shit's asses. And Dallas sucks so much they will not be the ones to make the RFs pay.  

Titans over Browns.    I would love to see our 28th run defense step up and for our ground game be the one to control the game.  But while I have some faith the latter could occur, I have no faith in the former.   24-17. 

And for this week's administrative assistant,  I give you Kelly Brook.  And for Gorka and those of you who think I am again going chubby chick....all I can say is:  you can have your chick's with the Olive Oyl figures or those whose figure look like skinny ass boys.

I like tits.

200+ Kelly brook ideas in 2020 | kelly brook, kelly, kelly brook hot

Yes, I am quoting my own post. Deal with it  

I got one right and one wrong yesterday with two more to gol.   But  being wrong was never sweeter.     The sweetness only being rivaled by those Kelly Brook boobs. 

65+ Sexy Kelly Brook Boobs Pictures Which Will Cause You To Surrender To  Her Inexplicable Beauty - GEEKS ON COFFEE

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, I am quoting my own post. Deal with it  

I got one right and one wrong yesterday with two more to gol.   But  being wrong was never sweeter.     The sweetness only being rivaled by those Kelly Brook boobs. 

65+ Sexy Kelly Brook Boobs Pictures Which Will Cause You To Surrender To  Her Inexplicable Beauty - GEEKS ON COFFEE

Very doable... She got curves!