THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Browns at Titans Gameday Thread

Zombo

10 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Gumby going Gameday! from Parts unknown in a lit up Nashville, TN.. How's the look?   SAtHszmpstx23qzcaVEiBFthId5nefz3hASrVpS5hWCZ5HicM0qZwSmrpoBy4rL7PozJHiqz4HIMCUcsTWcupmCPHh177Z4b9U-Esa_Kiv1cZazDi9zi7TL_lR4d7wumJH40vQw9I1rwL6wFqycpWPB4nwdbkE8yp0G21e5-pNNnSnQJhjrq3ojGbIb980BVouiruwoK2FamZ3QY7ZMSCwuxM0MFejtRasvgI_-9lrLnNXozfFyu4GoRZBZ7Oii_4-XewVZxR6GqY6BezHvWB0ZWT-Vet7IgNUNdx3lDsORkPgu6sbfcZZtfNCTvq2-XeBNZq406meA_4uxFMGurFVLY2KnnZ4icdIoxJOCWSsc9zHNaV6yVxQMGThQHD9Ho5Hh1VwgWAqEv_RuERCxxMB0w_E2zuOR3oBmQHcfI98qydGl5bJP6_manGaSWmDCGk6znAk_uyQn0dpO3qT7Ps2NzLt_WVE4SElCOwY1MZpnUEzqCDaNIKsRJsWfBEFnydYOR7xSRlWJ67g-q1N6lbt9fDgpTfsmGuJPTzsUQkVP2WaVoXw7-OSa0tOlHqmSKmPs1xwD4Ud2tVeMloRzWfwUNacyi7eZgnoZZUwbdjFdXOsqcSWjmlIWiDsE7LKvpTWJBpN-4xGr-FDmZ4dkOjcHrrcm-4D9MVdXdp3G6ZsGLGoBdCwY3Wk-g6h1E5g=w463-h617-no?authuser=0 

GO BROWNS !!

You went a long way to get that backshot. Judging by the ginger hairy fingers, the Gumbster must be Scotch or Irish.

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Wake up you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers ... it's GAMEDAY! And save some syrup to pour on the Tits, they are getting manhandled today!

Z

Zombo, my man! 

I have to say, of all the games this season, this is the one that has me the most vexed. I could literally envision us getting blown out, losing by a smidge, or taking it to them. It's all on the table. I predicted us to lose pretty badly, but lord I want to win this one! 

1 hour ago, FALCON7 said:

Game wont be on in the Dayton area, F'n bungals! 

I get that with the Steelers bumping the BROWNS and I live in NE OHIO !

Just now, Marvin the Martian said:

Ytown has a lot of Stoolers fans

Yeah they do, a lot of wishy-washy former BROWNS fans.

And 3-0 coulda been 7-0.

3 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

Karl Joseph for fumble recovery... this might go 17-0 fast

Start of 2nd.  Do you believe this ?  I think Tennessee is in shock at home.

Still going to be a long hard hitting game.