THE BROWNS BOARD

Dianne Feinstein Cognitive Decline Is Reportedly WORSE Than We Thought

Vambo

Same thing happened in West Virginia with Robert C. Byrd. Motherfucker's name is on EVERYTHING in this state. Buildings, roads, interstate rest areas.

His last term as senior Senator was spent in a wheelchair, drooling (literally), his aides having to tell him how to vote, fucking embarrassing. He had old man face.

https://youtu.be/jLWWxIxg--E

And the ignorant motherfuckers in WV kept sending him back to DC every six years. All he had to do was show up and start playing the fiddle in their town and he was gold.

Our congressional leadership--Democrat and Republican---remind me of the old Soviet Union. A bunch of old fucks beholden to nothing but the acquisition and use(abuse) of power. Problem is there are no younger congressional members--on either side of the aisle--who are capable or worthy of true leadership. And who are also beholden to nothing but the acquisition and wielding of power.

I find it a damning indictment of the United States that the "best" candidates for President were Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Fucking unbelievable. A lifelong conman extraordinaire from Queens and a guy who, as my brother-in-law says, "has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1