THE BROWNS BOARD

No more Indians

Browns149

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I say everyone should wear something native inspired opening day and see if ASS HAT Doh'lan puts his money where his mouth is.. I'll bet my bottom dollar he wont keep anyone out.. I'm sure he would hate to lose money on concession sales... What an asshole he is...

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 7:20 AM, Westside Steve said:

Great way to alienate what's left of your fan base before moving the team.

WSS 

Agreed. Move 'em larry boy...who gives a damn? What effin' city will pay for THAT name?

Mike

Guardians are you kidding me !   Ugh.  I could think of 10 better in 10 seconds.

Bad move.

42 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Agreed. Move 'em larry boy...who gives a damn? What effin' city will pay for THAT name?

Mike

Exactly. And to be honest I don't mind the name Guardians. If Cleveland were to get another NHL Franchise I could live with that. But not just to kiss the Liberals ass.

But for anybody here who thought the name Indians was racist and approve of the change I'll say right now I'll pay the first hour of your moving expenses to get your s*** off Indian land and turn it back over to them.

WSS

14 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!?????

ps: You forgot the New York Yankees.

Mike

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

ps: You forgot the New York Yankees.

Mike

Yankees.. Thats anti-Communism...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Guardians are you kidding me !   Ugh.  I could think of 10 better in 10 seconds.

Bad move.

Exactly- they had a damn year and the best they could come up with is "GUARDIANS"?  Pardon my French, but that is plain fucking stupid. So, so lame... May as well have renamed them the Cleveland PCs (for politically correct).   Yeah- Crusaders, Spyders...  

Didn't take much brainpower to come up with their new mascot..  :D 

Rocket Racoon And Groot Reportedly Have Key Roles In Thor: Love And Thunder  | Small Screen

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus unfortunately none of the talking heads or voices over a microphone in Cleveland sports who rely on the good graces of the dolans for much of their stations profit are going to have the balls to speak out against it.

WSS

They like royalty checks too...

On 12/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, cambridgeho said:

Could be simple and just call them Tribe, since that's what most fans use anyway. 

I'd be all for that instead of the Guardian Angels.   :lol:

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Is the stadium going to be nicknamed the “G” spot?

Maybe.

Or something like the "girls just want to have fun" spot ?  (or something else very non Indians)