THE BROWNS BOARD

Republican electors in Pennsylvania, Georgia cast votes for Trump, hoping for court victories

Vambo

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

OOOOHHHH Internet tough guy...  

Regarding Doctors? Sorry pal- after working in the Medical field for 40 years- I most certainly do know enough- having had to interact with hundreds of them-  to differentiate decent Doctors who know what they're talking about, as opposed to Quacks. Fauci is no quack- though Trump treated him like one- because he wouldn't kiss his ass and peddle Cheetos covid bullshit to America. Trump loves him some Quacks who are willing to tell him the fantasy covid world he's living is is correct. Like Scott Atlas- who may be good at reading brain scans, epidemiology is a different matter. 

Yeah- I can read through The New England Journal of Medicine and Transfusion, and totally understand what they're talking about.  FWIW, I even got my name tagged in a research paper- because I was part of it. So STFU.... 

You don’t have to be a Doctor to diagnose your severe TDS.

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Saw more of Trump's latest tweets on air. He's totally lost it. Just making up his ever more far fetched voter fraud delusions. 

"Tremendous evidence pouring in on voter fraud. There has never been anything like this in our Country!"  

You're gonna love what his investigators are finding in Hawaii. I hear it's "unbelievable".

Of course, no one has heard from his investigative team since 2011. I guess Hillary must have had them whacked.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll add in... 

And drilling in the ANWR? Over my dead polar bear Donnie.   Hated that one for the get-go. 

1) Actually listening to Doctors instead of quacks when there's a pandemic going on. 

2) Betting Joe isn't going to immediately fire someone who won't kiss his ass either. 

3) Xenophobia isn't going to be a big item on the Democratic agenda either. Wall? Schmall- I said back in 2016 it was going to be a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. Using millennia old technology on a 21st century problem. 

image.thumb.png.08cf820afe26032b2b1aea40821d9234.png

• Thanks 2