THE BROWNS BOARD

HEINZ SEWERS IS A GHOST TOWN

Riffer X

That place is freaking empty. There fans are so spoiled and faggy bandagonny they don't even care.

LOL

getting ready for a heeping mess of fags to come on here now and tell us the we arent real fans

Hehehehehe

Indeed, I guess they announced before the game that the steelers weren't going to be "juiced" for this game, so they decided to play hide the weiner with their sisters and/or cousins.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The steelers suck!

Im lookin forward to seeing our defense knocking Big Gay Ben down over and over slowly torturing his slow overrated arse until he cant get up anymore ending pukesburghs run at the title! Muhahahaha!

I know. Polymaruwhateverhisname sucks nut. They even have the refs going their way.

What cracks me up is that Polly got schooled in the SB and they put him on the cover of Madden with Fitz. If they were to put the two of them on it together, they should have put Fitz jumping over him catching a ball.

What cracks me up is that Polly got schooled in the SB and they put him on the cover of Madden with Fitz. If they were to put the two of them on it together, they should have put Fitz jumping over him catching a ball.

I know that would be funny. Fitz jumping over Polymaruwhatevahisname on the cover. :lol: BTW,I am going to get Madden tonight. :)

Guest Aloysius
Pitt is really going to miss larry foote...timmons not worth a damn atleast in the first Qtr.

He's a tremendous athlete & blitzer, but I don't think he's a very instinctive player. He may struggle a bit against the run.

Bruce Davis is playing pretty well tonight. He was bad last preseason and hasn't been all that impressive during this year's camp. If he can get it together, their pass rush will be even more scary.

Riff... Come the xxxx on, bro. Just because Troll Chuck trolled the hell out of someone's topic and said something that pissed you off, you make this topic? He's a xxxxing troll, and a good one at that. Instead of ignoring him, he now gets the satisfaction of seeing that he got under your skin and that you had to make a topic just for him to see. Chuck:1 You: 0. Just ignore that shit. Really.

Riff... Come the xxxx on, bro. Just because Troll Chuck trolled the hell out of someone's topic and said something that pissed you off, you make this topic? He's a xxxxing troll, and a good one at that. Instead of ignoring him, he now gets the satisfaction of seeing that he got under your skin and that you had to make a topic just for him to see. Chuck:1 You: 0. Just ignore that shit. Really.

Some questions:

Who is Chuck?

Are you drunked Up?

Why does me starting a thread about Pittshole's Stadium being vacant have to do with trolls?

Get some poon bud, you need it.

Preseason is for real football fans that actually care about their team.

They'll come out as soon as its the regular season and a victory means something and it means they can wear their faded Wal-Mart style Kevin Greene jersey to work at the local Taco Bell that night.

pussy

He's a tremendous athlete & blitzer, but I don't think he's a very instinctive player. He may struggle a bit against the run.

Bruce Davis is playing pretty well tonight. He was bad last preseason and hasn't been all that impressive during this year's camp. If he can get it together, their pass rush will be even more scary.

Davis did play well....timmons is definately a hole in the run game...imo, foote was much better....atleast after 1 qtr of preseason...lol

oh brownies................in a class all your own.

yeah, the Reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers suck..........they're horrible.........they cheat........their all on roids............they get all the calls............their star players aren't actually stars............etc ad nauseum.

i think i heard this last year...................and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........also ad nauseum.

just plain classic browns fans.

oh brownies................in a class all your own.

yeah, the Reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers suck..........they're horrible.........they cheat........their all on roids............they get all the calls............their star players aren't actually stars............etc ad nauseum.

i think i heard this last year...................and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........and the year before...............and the year before..........also ad nauseum.

just plain classic browns fans.

OK, well let's get real, "World" Champs? Super Bowl Champs, American Pro Football Champs, yes. But the rest of the world doesn't really give a damn. (I could quote Sam Rutigliano here). As much as we love football in this country, and as great as its tradition is, the rest of the world doesn't go along with us. (and by the way, I don't give a sh** if they don't). The propped up Euro Football League even folded. Hell, Rugby has a greater following world wide. It is now an Olympic sport. Along with Golf.

Besides, you know what they say: you may reign, but you do not rule.

Guest Masters

Naf, I would think this thread should have taught you to shut your pie hole, since you were talking smack about the Browns fans not buying tickets for preseason games.

That place is freaking empty. There fans are so spoiled and faggy bandagonny they don't even care.

Preseason..is a Joke...lest watch guys play at half speed for a quarter and then watch the backups kill each other. and the NFL wants Top $$$ for the Tickets. Most every Stadium is like that.

Preseason..is a Joke...lest watch guys play at half speed for a quarter and then watch the backups kill each other. and the NFL wants Top $$$ for the Tickets. Most every Stadium is like that.

If you care about your team and you're a true fan, you're interested to see who wins the back-up spots, how the rookies are progressing, who will fill out special teams, and who is going to get cut.

But I guess the beginning of that sentence doesn't apply to "Steeler Nation."

If you care about your team and you're a true fan, you're interested to see who wins the back-up spots, how the rookies are progressing, who will fill out special teams, and who is going to get cut.

But I guess the beginning of that sentence doesn't apply to "Steeler Nation."

Steelers Nation was interested in seeing all of that. Hence why it was a nationally televised preseason game. Just becuase 6,000 less fans showed up to this preseason game than show up to every regular/post season game doesn't mean Steeler Nation isn't comprised of true fans. Most people don't want to be out past 1 a.m. on a work night just to see a preseason game that will be broadcasted on ESPN. Way more people showed up than I expected and I am intertested in seeing how many people are at the Browns first home preseason game.

I guess all of you missed the huge cheer the Steeler fans put up for our...

punter.

I remember the ESPN braodcasters saying "Wow, these fans in Pittsburgh reallly know their football".

Oh, and:

Sixburgh-Avi.jpg

Maybe your pathetic team should actually win something before saying the best NFL team ever (yes, the BEST, six championships would prove so) "sucks". You make us in Pittsburgh laugh at how pathetic you are.

Maybe your pathetic team should actually win something before saying the best NFL team ever (yes, the BEST, six championships would prove so) "sucks". You make us in Pittsburgh laugh at how pathetic you are.

You forgot to do some fact checking newbie.

Your Steewuzz still don't have as many championships as the Browns.

What do you think the championship was called before some marketing type decided to dream up the name Super Bowl ?

I guess all of you missed the huge cheer the Steeler fans put up for our...

punter.

I remember the ESPN braodcasters saying "Wow, these fans in Pittsburgh reallly know their football".

Oh, and:

Sixburgh-Avi.jpg

Dude, as a HUGE Penguins fan and as an equally huge Browns fan, let me say that you couldn't carry Sidney Crosby's dirty jock strap.

What the **** is wrong with you?

Don't ever come to Mellon Arena please.

I've already been there about 15 times over the stretch of the past 10 years. And you're going to feel pretty silly when I tell you that I actually think Pittsburgh is a great city and that I actually respect the Steelers organization and the fans who aren't blathering assholes like yourself. And quite honestly, nothing you say can be taken seriously. You've already pegged yourself as a bandwagon fan. Sidney Crosby? You could've at least gone with Paul Coffey or Ron Francis, bitch.

Archived