THE BROWNS BOARD

Friday Observations

The Gipper

OK, here are my trimmed down observations for the end of the week:

1. Finally we are going to have a game to watch. It is nice to blabber with all y'all, but lets get some game action so we can put some meat on the bones of this Browns team.

2. My reaction to the whole Michael Vick signing with the Eagles: Whatever. For some reason it seems that the talk show guys from ESPN particularly are making a big deal because it was the Eagles he signed with. Would the story have been any less of a story if he signed with the Browns or any one of the other 31 teams in the league?

3. I am kinda liking these new Angus Burgers they are selling at McDonald's. Speaking of putting some meat on things, they have some meat on them. Also, in the words of Jules Winfield: "MMM, that is one tasty burger!"

4. I watched Casablanca again the other night. I still get emotional at the scene where the Germans are singing Der Faderland and Victor Lazlow interrupts them to have the band play La Marseillaises and the entire crowd in the nightclub joins in to drown out the Nazis.

5. Am I right to say that I suspect that many of you are like me and are mesmerized at watching the World Series of Poker Main Event on TV?

6. The loss of Donte Stallworth is little if any real loss to the Browns this year.

My Observations,

1. TGIF

2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass

3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?

4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.

post-399-1250271913_thumb.jpg

My Observations,

1. TGIF

3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?

OK, here are my trimmed down observations for the end of the week:

1. Finally we are going to have a game to watch. It is nice to blabber with all y'all, but lets get some game action so we can put some meat on the bones of this Browns team.

2. My reaction to the whole Michael Vick signing with the Eagles: Whatever. For some reason it seems that the talk show guys from ESPN particularly are making a big deal because it was the Eagles he signed with. Would the story have been any less of a story if he signed with the Browns or any one of the other 31 teams in the league?

3. I am kinda liking these new Angus Burgers they are selling at McDonald's. Speaking of putting some meat on things, they have some meat on them. Also, in the words of Jules Winfield: "MMM, that is one tasty burger!"

4. I watched Casablanca again the other night. I still get emotional at the scene where the Germans are singing Der Faderland and Victor Lazlow interrupts them to have the band play La Marseillaises and the entire crowd in the nightclub joins in to drown out the Nazis.

5. Am I right to say that I suspect that many of you are like me and are mesmerized at watching the World Series of Poker Main Event on TV?

6. The loss of Donte Stallworth is little if any real loss to the Browns this year.

No Babe this week??

I enjoy watching how fast these knuckleheads can put a penis on her...

Zombo

My Observations,

1. TGIF

If you actually consider budlight beer..i'm not sure there's any hope for you ..hahaha

Samuel Smith's "taddy Porter" is the only way to go.

No Babe this week??

I enjoy watching how fast these knuckleheads can put a penis on her...

Zombo

I usually put on a "babe" that was in some movie that I watched. The only "babe" that may have qualified was Ingrid Bergman who was kind of a dish in her day. Oh, and I did watch a little of The Lord of the Ring. Not a lot of "babe" exposure in that movie....though, in other venues, Liv Tyler could be considered a tasty morsel.

I'd like to have some Carlsberg but lately when I drink beer I get a case of gout :angry:

Why go buy a case of gout?................Budlite or MGD is cheaper and washes down the wings just as good. BTW, what company is it that bottles "GOUT".

Archived