THE BROWNS BOARD

Jan. 2-3 Gamegear...

Tour2ma

Whatcha got lined up?

Me?

• Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
  • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

Stay tuned for details.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Whatcha got lined up?

Me?

• Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
  • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

Stay tuned for details.

Somewhere I have that #2 jersey. If the lose and don't make the playoffs, I'll wear it for for a week.🤗

PS-but if we win, out comes #95!!😁

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Whatcha got lined up?

Me?

Stay tuned for details.

I wore the usual OSU grey shirt, and red cap. Sunday- it's always the #46 white jersey.  Should we win. I'll post a few pictures of the Man Cave...  

Vintage 1980's AFC Central Champs shirt, New fitted hat, "lucky" Browns dog doll that has 4 different sayings when squeezed, and a handful of signature Browns Xanax. 😂

10 minutes ago, CentralPAdawg said:

No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

OK then... ;)

19 minutes ago, CentralPAdawg said:

No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

Whereabouts in Central PA do you live?

I have a friend who lives in Clarion, and know quite a few people who went to school there. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Oh, I got this for Christmas... just need to get the right type of flagpole for it. 

Dude, that is sweet! 

• Upvote 1

M. J. Stewart Jr. is listed behind Ward and Johnson, both out.

Tae Davis is listed as the backup to Goodson at Mike lb.

I think Redwine will start in place of Sendejo.

Joseph and Harrison are back at safety....

I think Jacob Phillips is back....

no worries here....

kick squealer arse anyways.

According to Jay Glazer the entire Browns team had to get rapid testing this morning, and wasn't able to get to the stadium until 11am or so. 

Not sure what is going on in Berea, but things seem to be coming off the rails concerning this and the Browns at the absolute worst time. 

On 1/1/2021 at 12:00 PM, Tour2ma said:

Stay tuned for details.

The "details"...

Clockwise from the top...

• Plate bracket
  • Bernie Bear
  • Baker  ** New this Christmas **
  • JB's authentic #32
  • London pennant
  • Bumper sticker
  • Gnome... he's shy...

1818993983_TheShrine.thumb.JPG.41352c08b16fe9f50387c375ae7bc26e.JPG

• Upvote 2

Scouring the house for more shrinable items...

... I think we're gonna need them.

But the game wear has been preserved!

So we've got that going for us... :)

And the OSU wardrobe hits the hamper...

... but the Browns gear is again folded for reuse.

And "The Shrine" stays put as well!

Only concern is whether the Christmas tree is part of it??? Did establish Sunday note that it does not need to be lit, but is it safe to store it away?

Need some thoughts here...

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And the OSU wardrobe hits the hamper...

... but the Browns gear is again folded for reuse.

And "The Shrine" stays put as well!

Only concern is whether the Christmas tree is part of it??? Did establish Sunday note that it does not need to be lit, but is it safe to store it away?

Need some thoughts here...

Are you crazy? 😱

• Haha 1

Added a collection of auto magnets to The Shrine (upper right).

1209243342_Shrinev2.thumb.JPG.05fdb8f8cbf07cccbd16a365364bade5.JPG

Also felt a little "silly" at thought of wearing my "I hate..." tee, but it's part of the winning streak so decided a little mod was in order... ;)

TeeMod.thumb.JPG.62b50f6006edb09014039a2c4182ed9e.JPG

All that remains is to do a "snow dance".

GO BROWNS!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1