THE BROWNS BOARD

Proof of widespread election fraud warrants ojections to the results

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

There is no evidence of massive vote fraud. That is why your losers are 1-62 in court. Flat earthers has all the same evidence, but the earth isn't flat.

Queenie (cccjwh ) is a proud member of AAM

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Great news Comrade!

The sad part is they don't even know what they are rescinding it's just Trump made them...ask them how rescinding them will make their lives better you'll get crickets, it's all about hate truly sad.

11 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Black man shot by civilian, “let the courts figure it out”. President’s attempt to contest election, thrown out by courts, take matters into your own hands. Hypocrisy 101

I believe the Dems have been doing this already, but it only makes the news when the shoe is on the other foot.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I believe the Dems have been doing this already, but it only makes the news when the shoe is on the other foot.

I don’t disagree that many Americans cheer for their team even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

On a side note the media card is getting harder to play when Murdoch’s men aren’t supporting the narrative and OAN is being cited as the last hope for democracy.

19 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

On a side note the media card is getting harder to play when Murdoch’s men aren’t supporting the narrative and OAN is being cited as the last hope for democracy.

The media has been the enemy of this country for some time.

ANY media that doesn’t fall into lockstep with the MSM will be ridiculed by the opposition.

The brainwashed group will eat anything the MSM will feed them.

DB0B62C0-17D7-48A1-9D43-D75833F10891.jpeg

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The media has been the enemy of this country for some time.

ANY media that doesn’t fall into lockstep with the MSM will be ridiculed by the opposition.

The brainwashed group will eat anything the MSM will feed them.

DB0B62C0-17D7-48A1-9D43-D75833F10891.jpeg

The media should be held accountable for fact checking and opining as every American has that duty.  Problem is Americans are lazy and it’s easier to repeat chain emails than having the dialogue.  My concern is how we have allowed the puppet masters to factionalize and divide us.  This country was founded on so many great ideals and they have been slowly replaced by partisan mistrust.

Being honest, I don’t know you.  I know what you post on an Internet forum. I bear no ill will toward you for  your opinions.  Most likely what I post won’t change your mind and what you post won’t change mine.  If we can get to a place where we both respect each other’s opinions and work to compromise what truly enriches our lives, we will truly be taking back our country.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

The media should be held accountable for fact checking and opining as every American has that duty.  Problem is Americans are lazy and it’s easier to repeat chain emails than having the dialogue.  My concern is how we have allowed the puppet masters to factionalize and divide us.  This country was founded on so many great ideals and they have been slowly replaced by partisan mistrust.

Being honest, I don’t know you.  I know what you post on an Internet forum. I bear no ill will toward you for  your opinions.  Most likely what I post won’t change your mind and what you post won’t change mine.  If we can get to a place where we both respect each other’s opinions and work to compromise what truly enriches our lives, we will truly be taking back our country.

Good post.

I believe that Congress and the MSM play more of a role in the direction of this country than the person occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave for 4-8 years.