THE BROWNS BOARD

thoughts at halftime

blowe

Thoughts at halftime....

First off, I predict Lumbergh will not visit the board once this week.

Why did BQ get only one drive?

BQ looked pretty sharp tonight. Could've thrown his last pass more on the money during his first drive, but Royal also could've caught it.

We still can't stop the run.

We can't get pressure on the QB.

We are fielding a defense of pussies.

DA looks f*cking AWFUL. Nearly intercepted on one play. Easily intercepted on the next. He could try being a real QB and feel some of that pressure coming.

Matt Flynn looks like more of a veteran than DA does.

Our run game looks average, but improved from last year.

Our defense misses shaun rodgers BADLY tonight. (why didn't he play?)

Just sharing a few thoughts....kinda rambling here. Add your $.02 if you'd like

I am not fond of Barton.... The offensive was ok the first series and than turned odd... Brady looked sharp at the short throws... regardless of BE looking well like the same idiot he was last year that int was BQ's fault just deal with it fanboys.

DA....... I hope its just getting used to gamespeed against competition because he was clipped twice looked like holding on too long. OR HE JUST SUCKS...

either way we will see. The playcalling offensively was a little odd when he was in and seemed different than when BQ was in, I wonder if they are trying a couple of different styles instead of seeing which guy is a better fit for one.... Its odd.

I hate prevent defenses... I hate soft secondary coverages.... Hopefully things will get better over the next 4 weeks...

Braylon....... DA ARGHHHHH and our overall defense....... hopefully the second half is better

Not doing much. Making excuses for Wimbley isn't necessary.

Once again, nothing but negativity from you. Sure, we sucked, but that doesn't mean everyone did. Wimbley was everywhere and had great pressure and did some nice job on run plays. I keyed in on him most of the time and he did great.

INT not his fault. Watch the replay's they speak the truth.

I never said it was, but he gets the stat. He did play better going late into the second qtr and I think he has already won the starting job from Anderson. Anderson looked god awful. I thought your defense would be better but so far it's looking very bad. Mangini needs to get that problem fixed or you guys will be hard pressed to win a game this year. It is only the first preseason game though.

I see DA is reminding everyone why his strong army doesn't make him good. was that the fabled cover 2 that he threw into for that int, which counters his entire game. not to mention he made no efforts to pick up the blitzes. not sure if he even saw em coming.

ya planet orange thats true. DA went 0-2 0 yards and an int.

Did not get to see the game. Could not get stream to work. Looking forward to seeing the replay of BQ's int so I can make a judgement on it. Pretty sad though when the teams best QB has a 43 QB rating. But as bad as that is it is allot better than 0.0. Plus I am assuming that DA did not move the ball either. It sounds like the team at least moved the ball with BQ.

Only one game though. Can't put too much stock into it unless you are one of the people that said the Browns would not win a game this year.

the BQ int shouldn't have happened, the pass before was right in BE's hands and he dropped it. then he went back to him, in which case BE was completly manhandled by the DB, BQ probably shouldn't have thrown it to him, but it was just 17 seconds left and 3rd down.

Archived