THE BROWNS BOARD

Wishing you guys the best for tomorrow

BrownSaint

Happy New Year Browns Board. I wanted to stop by and wish you guys the best. I was pulling for you guys hard last weekend. Felt like I was watching my Saints toward the end of that game. It would be cool if we could have a Browns / Saints Super Bowl.

And for whatever it is worth I think they should have taken a 2 week break from all football activities for team players/coaches/personnel to clear COVID. It's a shit situation to put you guys in and we barely dodged the bullet with Kamara. If it were the Packers, Patriots, Stoolers, Cowbuhs it would have been, Oh no. We can't have this, shut it down. 

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck against the team I think I hate most (and always have) in the whole NFL. Please beat Rapethisberger

Good luck! Pulling for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, BrownSaint said:

Happy New Year Browns Board. I wanted to stop by and wish you guys the best. I was pulling for you guys hard last weekend. Felt like I was watching my Saints toward the end of that game. It would be cool if we could have a Browns / Saints Super Bowl.

And for whatever it is worth I think they should have taken a 2 week break from all football activities for team players/coaches/personnel to clear COVID. It's a shit situation to put you guys in and we barely dodged the bullet with Kamara. If it were the Packers, Patriots, Stoolers, Cowbuhs it would have been, Oh no. We can't have this, shut it down. 

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck against the team I think I hate most (and always have) in the whole NFL. Please beat Rapethisberger

Good Luck to the Saints. 

With All the Buckeyes on that team and Drew Brees one of the classier professionals out there- I always root for you guys.  

Very tough call the Saints took on that non PI call two year ago.  I hope you rewrite history this year.  

Browns Saints Super Bowl-  I’d be thrilled 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BrownSaint said:

It would be cool if we could have a Browns / Saints Super Bowl.

Be careful what you wish for... ;)

Happy New Year to you and yours... and good luck to dem Saints.

11 hours ago, BrownSaint said:

I am a Browns fan first and till I die! My next favorite team is the Saints! My Saints fandom comes from family that has lived in or around New Orleans forever. My wife and I also rescue Saint Bernards!!! We currently have 5 Saints Bernard's including one named Baker Ozzy ( his nickname is BUBBA!) BUBBA BAKER! 

I to would love to see a Browns/Saints Super Bowl with the Browns winning!!! 

GO BROWNS!!!