THE BROWNS BOARD

Congrats from a steelers fan

SteelersFan

15 hours ago, SteelersFan said:

OP here.  Yeah, there is a rivalry here.  It is still growing and not quite the level that Steelers-Ravens is, but it is there.  I suspect it will be amped up next year due to the beat down that the Browns gave us this last week. 

I live in an area where there a large amount of Steelers/Ravens fans.....Never here anyone talk about the Browns except the week they play them...don't understand how some on here get butt hurt about the rivalry...I mean come on...look at all the important great games on national tv and the playoffs the Ravens/Steelers have had...look at all the star power.....it is one of the great rivalries in all of sports.  Browns start winning and they will get there

• Upvote 1

Hi Steelers fan, that's a nice posting, wouldn't expect those type of postings from our arch rivals, but your greeting is welcomed by me. Yes we havea young, talented team, and hopefully this team can get back to being AFC North Champs for the 1st.time.