THE BROWNS BOARD

Abolish the brown pants!

DogEStyl3

I don't know what Mangini and the rest of the Browns staff are thinking, but what the hell is up with Brown pants? :huh: They're the most hideous uniforms in all of pro sports. In my opinion, I think they should bring back the brown jerseys and orange pants for the home uniform, and the white on white for away. I would even gladly settle for just keeping it brown on white for home and white on white for away, just get rid of the xxxxing brown pants.

Let's abolish this ugliness, Browns fans. :lol:

post-1146-1250432648_thumb.jpg

Again, who are we? The Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland Oranges. I love the browns' new pants despite the loss. That being said, as much as I like the orange pants, I really like the browns pants. :)

But you can't and shouldn't change the Browns. The Brown pants are new. It's change, and Browns fans don't like change.

I still don't like the brown pants but they would look better with some kind of stripe on them, kinda like the stripes at the top of the socks, just something to break up the solid brown. A small white and orange stripe would help.

How many times have we worn the brown pants? Is it just the preseason game vs the Giants and yesterday's game?

If it is, we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that its the "curse of the brown pants." Let's see how we play with the brown pants once we're actually good. That'll be the real test.

I like the pants personally. White pants on white jerseys are too much white, IMO.

However, this is THE LEAST of our worries in every sense of the word. Pants arent going to cure all the horrible problems we saw against Green Bay.

I agree. We have too many problems.

brown pants, white pants, orange pants, who cares at this point heck I say we play with no pants till we learn to play like we should. it worked for the 49ers when their coach dropped his pants. maybe it will for us if our whole team does it.

heck then we would have brown and white pants on the field at the same time

Again, who are we? The Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland Oranges. I love the browns' new pants despite the loss. That being said, as much as I like the orange pants, I really like the browns pants. :)

They are called the Oakland Raiders, But they play more like they'ver been Raided.

They are called Steelers when in reality they should have been called Steroids.

They are called Lions, but they play like little Kittens.

As u can see the name doesnt mean anything more than a name ...

I agree with the OP. I F'n hate the brown pants, but not as much as I hate the way we looked last night. A lot of things went wrong last night, and I just don't see how they can all be fixed. If we looked good, it might make the taste of our horrible play a little easier to swallow.....................Never mind, after last night nothing can make that easy to swallow.

Archived