THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns will make NFL history this season

bugzilla

Unfortunately, after last night's disaster, I have to say that the Browns will be the first NFL team to not score an offensive touchdown in the entire regular season. They might score on kick returns and pick six on D, but I can't see the team the way it is structured now actually getting all the way into the end zone. Anderson's stats? 0 yards. 0.

I'll bet there are a LOT of board members who would take you up on that bet, LOL. I'll bet the steeler fans would even want in on that action.

We have already gone 7 games without scoring a touchdown. That's almost half a season right there. I even think we can win maybe a game or two with fieldgoals, special teams TDs and turnovers. I don't think we will go winless, but unless there is a MAJOR change in the offense the Browns WILL NOT SCORE AN OFFENSIVE TD ALL REGULAR SEASON!

Again preseason doesn't count since teams are putting in their backups.

My view is based on what the team did end of last season. All this first preseason game did was prove that they have not changed the offense enough to score.

Brady's QB rating was 43. Anderson's was 0.0. How can an offense score a touchdown against NFL defenses with those numbers? Also, the schedule this year is brutal. Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Green Bay. All top tier defenses. Do you honestly see this team the way it is playing now scoring against those defenses? I wish I was wrong but I've seen too many seasons of football to put my faith in the team before the facts.

Shut the hell up already, you're so fake its mind numbing.

As disappointing as it is I will not press the panic button until we finish playing against Bengals. they are the 4th team in our regular season schedule and by then we face 1 tough team (Raven), 1 average team(Minnesota ) and 2 teams(Denver, Cincy) that have issues. If we are winless till then rest assured we are screwed.

Archived