THE BROWNS BOARD

AGAIN LUM i ASK YOU

plumcrazy73

I found this on Roto Times this morning.. I will not comment.. I doubt Lums will either...

Brady Quinn, QB, Cleveland Browns Sunday 8/16, 11:13 AM CT

According to the News Herald, Brady Quinn took a commanding lead in the starting quarterback battle over Derek Anderson on Saturday night. According to writer Jeff Schudel, the job is Quinn's to lose at this point.

Our View: Quinn was good on Saturday, but he didn't do anything spectacular. Anderson, however, was not good, and he may have only one more chance to prove that he deserves a shot at the starting gig. Quinn has been the favorite all along, but now it looks like almost a certainty that he will be the guy.

You shouldnt ask questions to a person who is Mentally incapacitated in the first place (lummydummy). His derek bear failed miserably..I dont need to count thy ways and dissect what happened...but theres no question...In My mind atleast who deserves to start for this team.

Guest Masters
He's not even a real person. Riffer X already admitted that he is Lumbergh, and even still he has people talking to lumbergh like he's a real person.

Case closed. The puppet is dead...

If you believe Riffer is Lumbergh, I got some great swamp land in Florida that I'd like to sell you.

I believe mangini has the hots for DA after seeing the piece of crap he calls ratty in action he resembles a lamer version of DA if thats possible...all DA has to do to win is throw one long flat footed pass from the shotgun into BEs hands in the endzone while getting 10 seconds of perfect protection and he wins the job...hehehehe ;)

Were I to be one to stir the pot and have conspiracy theories and see the boogey man behind every curtain........

the only question I would ask you is.

WHY does it have to be only ONE person who is allowed to hold the strings and play puppet master?

Variety in posting style, variety in times of day posting, it makes it much easier to prove now doesn't it?

Genius it is, pure genius.

I think it's Zombo and Stan both that are Lumsford.

I hate DA's QBing way too much to pretend to be his butt boy.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRO FOOTBALL TEAM!

LOL! Plum, you won't get an answer.

I think he was the ball boy for Dumb Ass in high school. It sounds like a few years of holding DA's balls got them 2 guys air tight. Loverboy is a short term Browns' fan that expires as soon as DA loses his starting job. The day that ends, he's gonna root against Cleveland like he did last year. I wasn't the least bit surprised. He's in love.

- Tom F.

I think it's Zombo and Stan both that are Lumsford.

Yeah, Skippy's in Marblehead so it's my turn to be Lums this weekend.

The worst part is acting like Lums watched the game while Zombo was out on the town.

Zombo

--and I have no idea why Soupdawg is PMing naked pictures of himself to Lummy

Guest SoupDawg

another useless post and thread.

Way to go, your officially even gayer.

I will be at dawgbownes.com where admins who actually abuse their powers and mess with members would get banned =) Oh btw your site will be hacked within the next few days.

Yeah, Skippy's in Marblehead so it's my turn to be Lums this weekend.

The worst part is acting like Lums watched the game while Zombo was out on the town.

Zombo

--and I have no idea why Soupdawg is PMing naked pictures of himself to Lummy

I keep getting PM's too from the Soupster. Now you're telling me I have to start watching for naked pics?

another useless post and thread.

Way to go, your officially even gayer.

I will be at dawgbownes.com where admins who actually abuse their powers and mess with members would get banned =) Oh btw your site will be hacked within the next few days.

If it is so useless, what did you do to make it better? All you do is bitch about everything, if you hate it here so much why are you here?

I'm not sure there has ever been such a whiny bitch on this board before.

Guest SoupDawg

okay seriously, im having a good time picking on zombo because im bored.

editing my posts to say shit im not saying......that's going overboard.

okay seriously, im having a good time picking on zombo because im bored.

editing my posts to say shit im not saying......that's going overboard.

You were "picking on" me?

And here I thought you were flirting...

Offering the mods $50 to get me banned and then, when they don't, threatening to hack the site ... this is classic stuff.

I want to thank you for giving us some entertainment for the tailgates. You won't be soon forgotten.

Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Was your Dad mean? Mom wasn't around? We feel for ya, Soupy ... give 'em hell at Dawgbones.

Zombo

--Dawbones.com: "We listen to you when you ask us ban someone who disagrees with you ... your feelings are validated at Dawgbones..."

Guest SoupDawg

You were "picking on" me?

And here I thought you were flirting...

Offering the mods $50 to get me banned and then, when they don't, threatening to hack the site ... this is classic stuff.

I want to thank you for giving us some entertainment for the tailgates. You won't be soon forgotten.

Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Was your Dad mean? Mom wasn't around? We feel for ya, Soupy ... give 'em hell at Dawgbones.

Zombo

--Dawbones.com: "We listen to you when you ask us ban someone who disagrees with you ... your feelings are validated at Dawgbones..."

Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man :rolleyes: Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault :lol: were by the channel 3 tower every year =)

Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man :rolleyes: Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault :lol: were by the channel 3 tower every year =)

Wow, nothing says "Bad Ass" like physical threats wrapped around smilies.

Zombo

--You tell them at Dawgbones that Ol' Zombo sent ya...

Ooh, Soupy is a bad mfer too. I'm forty, is that old by your standards?

Those guys are right, Dawgbones does have a great flirting program. Plus, I heard da ich is over there cuz he "just wants to talk football."

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

sorry to inject my two cents into this pissing contest, but the one thing no one can EVER take away from Zombo is the man is a REAL BROWNS FAN... Doesn't matter whether you agree with him or not, the dude has NO agenda, backs up his point of view with facts, and is a damn funny poster!

Quinn/Anderson... i don't begrudge his opinion... cause at the end of the day you know all he wants is to see the Browns kick ass.

Dawgbones.com - "where homo's have rights too!"

Is this Topjock with a new screenname name or something? He had a thing for Zombo too. That squid prolly went out for his high school wrestling team just because he liked the referee's position.

- Tom F.

Archived