THE BROWNS BOARD

The left loves deep swamp generals - but this one knows the election was stolen

calfoxwc

https://thenewamerican.com/election-steal-general-exposes-the-real-vote-fraud-the-media-are-hiding-cia-computer-program-flips-votes/

ELECTION STEAL – General exposes the REAL vote fraud the media are hiding: CIA computer program flips votes

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The 2020 Stolen Election by the CIA and Dominion Voting ...

She said that vote-counting software and hardware manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems was used to “flipvotes from Trump to Biden. Dominion’s equipment was used in 30 states, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, and Arizona, where the Trump campaign has alleged that fraud took place.

BREAKING: “Operation Scorecard” CIA-run vote theft ...

November 7, 2020. 0. 3854. by Mike Adams, Natural News: Five days ago, we published a breaking story that was originally uncovered by Dave Janda ( DaveJanda.com ), detailing the use of CIA-developed software to steal votes by intercepting voting machines and switching Trump votes to Biden votes.

https://thenewamerican.com/nsa-whistleblower-kirk-wiebe-exposes-digital-election-rigging-using-cias-hammer-and-scorecard/

NSA Whistleblower Kirk Wiebe Exposes Digital Election Rigging Using CIA’s Hammer and Scorecard

if you would just learn to research on the internet, birdy, you wouldn't have to just

say ignorant ass quips as a rule. You could actually take part in discussions.

Just live there the next 4 years. This is my last day staying with the craziness others have embraced out of desperation which led us into a coup attempt by your hero. I'll be visiting the Survival Thread, 2nd amendment threads and the Barber Shop & Football Boards from here on. When any of you finally come to your senses you can PM me and I'll keep it right there. Good luck until I'm back supporting Ben Sasse for President in 2024, one of the few sane Republicans who got it and walked the walk regardless of political consequences for showing the naked King. Here's my last attempt at helping Trumpettes see the light. I feel sorry for those permanently caught in a cult of personality. Go with God & Guard your souls.🙏

https://www.axios.com/trump-off-the-rails-descent-into-madness-fd169833-9052-473d-87f5-7a1a4ffffb8f.html

All 4 episodes are within the link.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just live there the next 4 years. This is my last day staying with the craziness others have embraced out of desperation which led us into a coup attempt by your hero. I'll be visiting the Survival Thread, 2nd amendment threads and the Barber Shop & Football Boards from here on. When any of you finally come to your senses you can PM me and I'll keep it right there. Good luck until I'm back supporting Ben Sasse for President in 2024, one of the few sane Republicans who got it and walked the walk regardless of political consequences for showing the naked King. Here's my last attempt at helping Trumpettes see the light. I feel sorry for those permanently caught in a cult of personality. Go with God & Guard your souls.🙏

https://www.axios.com/trump-off-the-rails-descent-into-madness-fd169833-9052-473d-87f5-7a1a4ffffb8f.html

Probably a good idea. I can't imagine it would be more fun as a Joe Biden Flack for the next for years. Some of those policy proposals seem pretty hard to defend without TDS as your only argument. Plus if you work hard for the next four years maybe Ben Sasse can double his supporters list from two all the way to 4. Not that he seems like a bad guy but he's now your enemy because he's a white male and a Christian. We shall see how much traction he gets.

WSS

Good choice Tex if you’re one of the Biden nut swingers.

We’re going to run that demented turd through the mud the next 4 years...kinda like Hoorta and the rest of the never Trumpers did to DJT.

and TEx throws a hissy fit on his way out. They dish out hate nonsense for four years,

and now they have some kind of moral indignation that they won't listen to the bounceback.

except we won't have to ignore all the good/great things biden/hooris did because they won't.

and they can't handle the truth. and America will be worse off.

and they are too scaredy wittle wiberals to admit it.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

• Haha 1