THE BROWNS BOARD

Government Controled Health Care, Do You Get It?

Mr. T

Choco, what the hell difference does it matter than people who come here for better care can afford it?

PEOPLE COME TO OUR USA FOR BETTER HEAHTH CARE. and if they don't have the money, THEY

SURE WISH THE HELL THEY COULD COME TO OUR USA FOR BETTER HEALTH CARE.

Here, watch the freakin video:

http://video.newsmax.com/Manage/Videos/Vid...-Care-Rationing

cal, you apparently haven't realized yet that i dont watch or read your bullshit propaganda pieces you get from the heritage foundation.

did i say we dont have good health care? if you think i did, learn to read old man. english has changed since the previous century.

i said it was expensive...and it is.

im not one to type a diatribe here because im seriously wondering whether or not you have the mental capacity to examine the different systems and weigh the pros and cons. your just a puppet cal, and i'll admit im not listening.

canada isn't the wealthy nation we are...so of course they have to ration care. the premise of your argument involves taking the worst parts of every public system out there and implying that our system will utilize only those crappy aspects of the other systems.

tell us....how much of the bill have you read, and how much is dictated to you by your "trusted" news corporation?

youre a one trick pony cal.....ready for the glue factory.

Sorry, chocfullocrap, but that 'nother personal attack doesn't hold up in reality land, either.

You see, the point is, if you watch the video, it contains an interview with a CANADIAN

woman, who had to wait for THREE DAMN YEARS for treatment for a serious and painful

condition.

Say, it also contains what Ted Kennedy said about rationing HERE.

You whine that Canada has to ration health care because they aren't wealthy.

Newsflash to dimwitted pantywaist Chocofulloflittlepinkumbrellas,

we aren't wealthy either anymore. And, most of America wants NOTHING to do

with HEALTH CARE RATIONING. Look at our debt, Chocfullofpoopsickles, and how it

will skyrocket even further with this gov health care disastrous bill.

Even Obama and his health dicator are backing off it.

WE folks who knew better than to believe that we could afford Obama's grandiose

pie in the sky gov health care supercrap ideas BEFORE the election are explaining

why there is so much anger and fright on the part of Americans all over this country

because of it, and you won't listen.

Chocoblocksies, are you having teensies weensies refusies to have admittsies?

Maybe Chocofullofcrapsies has to have goesies to pottysies?

Sorry, chocfullocrap, but that 'nother personal attack doesn't hold up in reality land, either.

you just contradicted yourself in a single sentence....

You see, the point is, if you watch the video, it contains an interview with a CANADIAN

woman, who had to wait for THREE DAMN YEARS for treatment for a serious and painful

condition.

congrats...you found a case where someone suffered needlessly.....that never happens here, in this country, with this great system we have, right?

right?

surely my high school friend didn't lose his wife to cancer 2 years ago because his insurance company refused to pay for anymore treatments.....she was 31 years old. boy, it sure is refreshing to be at the wim of a buncha greedy fat-cats, eh?

so lets parse this then....

Say, it also contains what Ted Kennedy said about rationing HERE.

You whine that Canada has to ration health care because they aren't wealthy.

i was telling you, ya old fossil. thats not whining.....whining's what you did when you lost the election.

we aren't wealthy either anymore. And, most of America wants NOTHING to do

with HEALTH CARE RATIONING. Look at our debt,

thats news to me....there's a small handfull of countries that are as wealthy.....i guess wealthy only counts when you have a superinflated derivative economy that is worth about half what wall street said it was. and debt....thanks shrub for that as well.

will skyrocket even further with this gov health care disastrous bill.

and since you're the formost expert on the bill, why not give us some examples....

you won't listen.

oh, i listen, just not to you fringe rightwing, religious xxxxing nutbag zealots. you all say the same thing.....yet none are your own words. you take notes after TiVo'ing beck and hannity then bring that shit here.....like its good material or something.

Newsflash to dimwitted pantywaist Chocofulloflittlepinkumbrellas,

Chocfullofpoopsickles, and how it

Chocoblocksies, are you having teensies weensies refusies to have admittsies?

Maybe Chocofullofcrapsies has to have goesies to pottysies?

how.....extremely, witty....and utterly hilarious. i wane to think how long those took ya to come up with.....

perhaps someone should have told ya that word play on names is about as classy as grammar smack. but then again, computers are kinda new. people have come along way from the horse and carriage, eh old timer?

Actually, I didn't.

Verbal self-defense is far more honorable and justified than initiating the personal attack in the first place.

But they do take away from serious discussion on the board, I readily admit. I quit it for a long while, but

started again per being provoked.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's devastating loss. I don't know the full story, obviously, but if

it took her 9 months just for a doctor's appt, then our system sucks royally too.

But, a gov run health care plan doesn't work fiscally, We can't afford it, and don't want the

rationing, etc.

See my thread about the idea of a non-profit, consumer owned health insurance org. I like the idea off-hand.

My goofy stuff takes only about two seconds to make up. Honest. I type very, very, very fast.

And stop referring to me as old. I'm only 58 and I don't look it per reports. I've been asked how I

stay looking so young. and I usually tell people my secret:

"I'm chronically immature".

So there ya go. Now see? I can have a serious discussion on all sorts of issues.

again...not an ounce of substance....

First you say you won't read any of the links or serious posts I post, then

you complain about a lack of substance in other posts?

And you call ME an idiot? ROF,LMAO !

Archived